Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ModelTech Magic 3D fun fly with OS 46 engine, servo's

Hi guys, I am selling my seldom used and much loved ModelTech Magic 3D funfly aeroplane. I built this plane from the ARF kit, and have flown it 3 times (yes, 3 times in 5 years, that's what having kids will do to this hobby). The last of those 3 times was in 2010...so you can understand why I am selling it.

It's a great flyer, perfect for 3D and general fun flying. The plane comes with quite a lot, so let me try and be as specific as possible :

Airframe :
    * It's got a one-piece wing, bolt-on with elastic band fastening
    * servo trays installed
    * push rods installed
    * fuel tank installed
    * landing gear & wheels installed (one crack on the mounts from a hard landing, please see pic)
    * there was a small puncture hole on the bottom of the wing which I have repaired, please see pic

Servo's
    * 4 x HiTec high torque HS-5625MG (metal gear servos, fast & very responsive, great for 3D flying, see this link : http://www.servodatabase.com/servo/hitec/hs-5625mg). 2 of these are mounted "in-wing", please see pic
    * 1 x Futaba S3010 "normal" servo for throttle

Engine
    * 1 x OS 46 MAX. I have owned this engine since new and ran it in myself, it is incredibly reliable, has never let me down. The work-horse of the OS engine family, and perfect for this plane.

Please note there is no Tx or Rx included with this plane.

Pricing for everything is $250 all in. It can be viewed / collected at my place near Fort Rd (East Coast).

Separate pricing for the items is as follows :

Airframe : $90

Servos (sold together - all 5 as a bundle) : $100

Engine : $80

If you are interested please sms or call me at 92985580 (Andre). Thanks for looking !

Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_5455.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	64.3 KB
ID:	1005691Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_5459.jpg
Size:	96.5 KB
ID:	1005692Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_5465.jpg
Size:	36.4 KB
ID:	1005693Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_5469.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	49.8 KB
ID:	1005694Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_5470.jpg
Size:	52.4 KB
ID:	1005695Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_5473.jpg
Size:	59.8 KB
ID:	1005696Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_5476.jpg
Size:	50.4 KB
ID:	1005697

Hi guys - an update for you. The servo's have all been sold but the plane and engine are still available. Price for both together reduced !!

Airframe :
    * It's got a one-piece wing, bolt-on with elastic band fastening
    * servo trays installed
    * push rods installed
    * fuel tank installed
    * landing gear & wheels installed (one crack on the mounts from a hard landing, please see pic)
    * there was a small puncture hole on the bottom of the wing which I have repaired, please see pic

Engine
    * 1 x OS 46 MAX. I have owned this engine since new and ran it in myself, it is incredibly reliable, has never let me down. The work-horse of the OS engine family, and perfect for this plane.

Price for both together is $150. On their own, engine is $80 and airframe is $90. Call or sms me (Andre) at 92985580

Comment

Still available ! Gimme a call and make me an offer

Comment

Still available !!

Still available, need to clear the space, open to offers !

Comment

Working...
        X