Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beginner need help

Hi guys I really need some advice ,tot of getting a transmitter and simulator for my son age of 8, any recommendations (is DX6I or DX6 suitable?)

Looking for transmitter that can work on both to the plane & the simulator.

Thanks all
    Appreciate

I own both radios and they are very good. They are however, quite large for an 8 year old. Regarding the simulator, I would look for one that might come with a radio similar to what you are looking for, for your son.

I hope this helps.

GB

Comment

Hi Janzen.
      Not to be a wet blanket but I find age 8 is MUCH MUCH too young to be handling a rc aircraft.
      There are safety measures and responsibilities involved.
      Most of the time, from my experience, the dads pick up the hobby and the kid gets interested in something else.
      So if you really want to get a TX for yourself (cause, in practicality, the hobby will be yours) then you can just say so. We all know, seriously.

Dx6 or DX6i will have what you need for a long time.
      "Always fly with a responsible attitude. You may think that flying low over other people’s heads is proof of your piloting skill; others know better. The real expert does not need to prove himself in such childish ways..." - the Multiplex Build Manual

Comment

Get a RealFlight simulator first before committing into buying a plane. Who knows, you may not be interested in flying at all!

Comment

Working...
        X