Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Align 150 MRS System problem

Hi there, not sure if anyone had the same problem what i'm having. Got a brand new Trex-150 combo, followed the binding instruction, my DSM2 sat. receiver bonded with my JR9XII Tx which shows a solid steady red light. But the MRS system bind led keep flashing and beeping, it just would not show a steady green led to indicate sucessful bindCan anyone help me out pls.

Humm, look's like no body had the problem that i'm facing with my Trex-150 DFC. BTW anyone out there who own a JR9XII with spektrum 2.4Ghz
    DSM2, and are able to bind with the Trex-150 DFC, Pls do share the instruction with me.

Comment

I don't exactly have a JR transmitter nor a Align150 but I have an Align250DFC binded to a Spektrum. The FBL is therefore linked to a Spektrum satellite receiver, which is the same set up as yours.

You probably need to check the connection between the satellite receiver with the FBL, if your receiver can hold a steady light to the radio. I have had occasion symptom of the FBL not starting up properly but the receiver is OK. I just power down the helicopter, unplug the receiver and reconnect, and the problem is resolved.

If you can get hold of another MRS FBL or another FBL, you might also want to test it with your JR radio and the satellite receiver to isolate if there is a problem with your receiver. If there is nothing wrong with the receiver, you might have to worry about the FBL system, a rather costly item to have to replace.

Originally posted by titan50 View Post
      Humm, look's like no body had the problem that i'm facing with my Trex-150 DFC. BTW anyone out there who own a JR9XII with spektrum 2.4Ghz
      DSM2, and are able to bind with the Trex-150 DFC, Pls do share the instruction with me.

Comment

Turn up the gain on the MRS.

Comment

Working...
        X