Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Questions from a newbie!

Hi Guys,

i am interested in this new found hobby(currently owns a super lousy RC helicopter).
    Interested in getting a better one for Aerial photography.
    Couple of questions,

1)Any good and cheap alternatives other than the big names like DJI?(My budget around 500.)
    2)Where can i read up more on DIY rotors?

Thanks

How "lousy'' is the heli?
    What brand is it?
    I<3RC

Comment

Cheerson CX20/Quanum Nova

Comment

Originally posted by shm900 View Post
        How "lousy'' is the heli?
        What brand is it?
        Brandless. bought it for 20 bucks only hahaha. those that u can buy from Toy'R'US

Comment

Thanks

Comment

I think you can go practice with Syma x5c or other similar before going 450 size. Can stroll down to mustafa toy section there a lot..
            I<3RC

Comment

Originally posted by shm900 View Post
              I think you can go practice with Syma x5c or other similar before going 450 size. Can stroll down to mustafa toy section there a lot..
              Sry correction. Its 350 size there after is 450 size. Syma x5c is 250 size. Is tough, crash and dip into longkang many times practising it.
              I<3RC

Comment

I have a Syma X8C, does not seem to hover. Does it require setting up?

Comment

Cheerson CX20 or Blade 350 QX3
                  hello here!
                  http://dji-phantom4.com/

Comment

My first "non toy" quad was a big 450. Sounds big but very gentle flying characteristics. Build it myself. And because it is big access is easy. Basically everything is "easy" about it. Experimented with FPV on it as well. After a while moved on to 250 racing quads but still have the 450. It is for sale if you're interested. Just need a transmitted and receiver. Quad is ARTF with battery.

Comment

I think you might check hover camera passport. It is around your budget. Good for photography and it can follow you everywhere. But if you love aerial photography, the best you can go with syma first

Comment

Working...
                      X