Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by myrctoys
    Both also same. But thenew generation hush hush coming soon needed to he change.

Good point on the need to change but what other talents do we have left? At this point, we really shouldn't rule out having a foreign opposition party. Even our bus service operator also outsourcing liao. Change is imminent. good or bad?
    Heli-ADDICTION:
    Mikado Logos, RaptorG4s, X7F, 600ESP...
    JUST one more Logo...for the month.

Comment

anyway bros, pls spread the word around that cd field is out for KMT bikes. Heli-buddies met a "biking" family from woodlands who are not aware of the new implementation.
      Heli-ADDICTION:

Comment

Last time when we flew, we ananimously knew not to fly near people or buildings.
        We shouted " taking off ", we shouted " landing " .
        We would shout " low pass !" when we doing low flying.

Now.. All the people like to show off, do funny shits, hurt people.
        Especially with the advert of cameras, they now want to video everything, thus they got so near to almost everything.
        And then , there are many who would fly so high and so far, ending up losing their craft at some buildings or roads probably.
        One day you in the car and your car crashing into a craft and you lose your arms or eyes and you will ****ing regret.

I hate video on board. Seriously.. Just fly... Why must record your flight ?
        In the end, these people are missing the part of flying for enjoyment, which is to fly like a bird, freedom, imagination, safe thrills.
        I'm Remotely Controlled ...

Comment

Video on board and flying dangerously are 2 different things.
          1. You can still fly very dangerously without any video whatsoever. (Many still do)
          2. I don't see how if I put a mobius as a wing cam on my eflight trojan, I become a dangerous flyer. I just want to record wingovers, landing approach and my gears retracting and make a nice video of my plane as shown below, provided I do not fly near any protected or restricted areas, or over 200ft.

I think you are against unregulated FPV flyers who fly dangerously. I don't think its fair to say all people with cameras on their planes/aircraft are showoff and fly dangerously.
          Hanger
          Hirobo XRB SR Lama
          Hirobo Quark SRB
          Hirobo Quark SRB SG
          Eflite Blade SR (For Display)
          Blade450 3D
          MSH Mini Protos (SOLD)
          COMPASS 6HV (Combat Fit PES A)

Plane
          Dynam PBY Catalina 1.4m
          FMS J3 Cub 1.4m
          Artech F14 Tomcat EDF
          HK FLYJET EDF
          Artech Skyfun
          Dynam P51D Mustang
          Parkzone P51

Tx:
          Futaba 6J 2.4GHz(SOLD)
          Spektrum DX6i
          DX8
          Futaba 9CAP

Comment

FYI, I still do sound off 'Take off', 'landing' and 'lowpass' even when theres a flight camera on board. Its all part of flying social etiquette.
            Originally posted by blueangel View Post
            Last time when we flew, we ananimously knew not to fly near people or buildings.
            We shouted " taking off ", we shouted " landing " .
            We would shout " low pass !" when we doing low flying.

Now.. All the people like to show off, do funny shits, hurt people.
            Especially with the advert of cameras, they now want to video everything, thus they got so near to almost everything.
            And then , there are many who would fly so high and so far, ending up losing their craft at some buildings or roads probably.
            One day you in the car and your car crashing into a craft and you lose your arms or eyes and you will ****ing regret.

I hate video on board. Seriously.. Just fly... Why must record your flight ?
            In the end, these people are missing the part of flying for enjoyment, which is to fly like a bird, freedom, imagination, safe thrills.
            Hanger
            Hirobo XRB SR Lama
            Hirobo Quark SRB
            Hirobo Quark SRB SG
            Blade450 3D
            MSH Mini Protos (SOLD)

Plane
            Dynam PBY Catalina 1.4m
            FMS J3 Cub 1.4m
            Artech F14 Tomcat EDF
            HK FLYJET EDF
            Artech Skyfun
            Dynam P51D Mustang
            Parkzone P51

Tx:
            Futaba 6J 2.4GHz(SOLD)
            Spektrum DX6i
            DX8
            Futaba 9CAP

Comment

Strange boating also not allow. That's funny How to make Singapore a vibrant place? This is extreme measure!

Comment

Originally posted by elmosan View Post
                Video on board and flying dangerously are 2 different things.
                1. You can still fly very dangerously without any video whatsoever. (Many still do)
                2. I don't see how if I put a mobius as a wing cam on my eflight trojan, I become a dangerous flyer. I just want to record wingovers, landing approach and my gears retracting and make a nice video of my plane as shown below, provided I do not fly near any protected or restricted areas, or over 200ft.

I think you are against unregulated FPV flyers who fly dangerously. I don't think its fair to say all people with cameras on their planes/aircraft are showoff and fly dangerously.
                Sorry I don't mean to meant ALL FPV people like to do so.. but a handful are.
                Some really is venturing beyond their capabilities and craft's performance.. such as range limitation and abrupt signal losses, contigency plans, mishaps, accidental human interferences, etc while flying either too close , too low, or too far.
                I'm Remotely Controlled ...

Comment

Originally posted by blueangel View Post
                  Sorry I don't mean to meant ALL FPV people like to do so.. but a handful are.
                  Some really is venturing beyond their capabilities and craft's performance.. such as range limitation and abrupt signal losses, contigency plans, mishaps, accidental human interferences, etc while flying either too close , too low, or too far.

Comment

Originally posted by Babylon5 View Post
                    Strange boating also not allow. That's funny How to make Singapore a vibrant place? This is extreme measure!
                    Bro, pardon my speculation on this "strange" ban. It could be due to the noise disturbance caused to the nearby residential areas. Imagine the noise on sat & sun, residents cfm KPKB...and since the big event is near, M-I-W surely would want to do sumtin abt it.

I hv absolutely zero knowledge on boating but the noise is simply wonderful...to me!
                    Heli-ADDICTION:

Comment

Yes I agree with that. I'm also against dangerous flying, especially people who have no decency to walk a few steps out to take off, they like to do stunts like hand catch their multirotor, fly above people and cars, causing a nuisance. They have also no regards to the flying pattern of the field whatsoever.
                      Hanger
                      Hirobo XRB SR Lama
                      Hirobo Quark SRB
                      Hirobo Quark SRB SG
                      Blade450 3D
                      MSH Mini Protos (SOLD)

Plane
                      Dynam PBY Catalina 1.4m
                      FMS J3 Cub 1.4m
                      Artech F14 Tomcat EDF
                      HK FLYJET EDF
                      Artech Skyfun
                      Dynam P51D Mustang
                      Parkzone P51

Tx:
                      Futaba 6J 2.4GHz(SOLD)
                      Spektrum DX6i
                      DX8
                      Futaba 9CAP

Comment

Originally posted by feudallordcult View Post
                        Bro, pardon my speculation on this "strange" ban. It could be due to the noise disturbance caused to the nearby residential areas. Imagine the noise on sat & sun, residents cfm KPKB...and since the big event is near, M-I-W surely would want to do sumtin abt it.

I hv absolutely zero knowledge on boating but the noise is simply wonderful...to me!
                        Opposite the pond now have 2 brand new condos. And I can hear the boating noise from IKEA/Giant. Seriously.
                        Hanger
                        Hirobo XRB SR Lama
                        Hirobo Quark SRB
                        Hirobo Quark SRB SG
                        Blade450 3D
                        MSH Mini Protos (SOLD)

Plane
                        Dynam PBY Catalina 1.4m
                        FMS J3 Cub 1.4m
                        Artech F14 Tomcat EDF
                        HK FLYJET EDF
                        Artech Skyfun
                        Dynam P51D Mustang
                        Parkzone P51

Tx:
                        Futaba 6J 2.4GHz(SOLD)
                        Spektrum DX6i
                        DX8
                        Futaba 9CAP

Comment

Originally posted by elmosan View Post
                          Opposite the pond now have 2 brand new condos. And I can hear the boating noise from IKEA/Giant. Seriously.
                          So what Victor Shi-Fu told me was spot on. Imagine u can hear the noise from ikea...magnify that with the proximity between the condo and pond...I somehow feel sorry for the residents who need to have their rest on weekends. Now gahmen want young couples to hv more children...with all that ruckus, mood all gone liao.
                          Heli-ADDICTION:

Comment

讲多无味,食多会撑。
                            What's the point of saying so much now??
                            I love PAP

Comment

Originally posted by hallobaby View Post
                              讲多无味,食多会撑。
                              What's the point of saying so much now??
                              after big event, all will go back as per normal.
                              Heli-ADDICTION:

Comment

that speaker is a joker, 5 mins video, but spend 3 mins talking useless things... no wonder we need foreign talents.

Originally posted by feudallordcult View Post

Good point on the need to change but what other talents do we have left? At this point, we really shouldn't rule out having a foreign opposition party. Even our bus service operator also outsourcing liao. Change is imminent. good or bad?

Comment

Working...
                                X