Zenm Tech Pte Ltd

Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its not about the way we fly that field get ban here and there. Its the wonderful mouth of you know who that never ending complain in life of whatever comes in the way that dislike them. This is why the message being send is more negative than positive to the gov to let us have even one field to enjoy the hobby. Keep up the mouth and soon all will be ban. Dont be surprise if caught carrying heli or plane outdoor will be fine too.

Comment

What to say????
      I LOVE PAP IS THE BEST!!!!!
      I love PAP

Comment

Comment

I think it is better not to break the law. Is just a hobby, not life and death.

Comment

Sometimes flyers created thier own law and terms, by breaking (thier) law and term really piss them off coz the field eventually belong to them.
            Those were the days most people has small mouth and enjoy more on this hobby Now looks like more on a big mouth but enjoy less in this hobby and regularly visitting NPP and MP. So this is the result. Its not the end. They will go every available field to do the same.thanks to them.

Comment

John : hovering quad infront of him on the field away from people

Songki : bring heli go to the same field than saw john and he himself go near him to see than in his heart, wahlao wei...dangerous hover infront of him if kena me how??

Songki go to NPP.

Songki: pokice ah...you know hor on this this field and this this time I saw hor very dangerous one you know flying quad.if kena people how.many people you know and some I see dangerous one ( songki nasi tambah already to seek attention)

Next moment whole field get ban.

Songki: alamak want to enjoy hobby also gov dont give here close there close.

Comment

really sad. This is my favourite place.

Comment

Where to fly planes and drones now?

Comment

Maybe the authorities saw too many of such video compilation...I gotta admit, the dangers are very REAL!
                    Heli-ADDICTION:
                    Mikado Logos, RaptorG4s, X7F, 600ESP...
                    JUST one more Logo...for the month.

Comment

The authorities also saw too many car and motorcycle crash and some even end in death. Yet more and more vehicles on road, no road get ban by vehicles. More new vehicles up for sale.
                      Too many suicide cases and yet more taller buildings been build. No one ban from going up the buildings.
                      Too many mrt disruptions and yet mrt still running. No one get ban from taking mrt.
                      Too many is not the reason. What benefits them are the counts. If things doenst bring in revenue out it goes.

Comment

Oh ya forgotten something.

Unless a club run the field and pay anually to the papaya trees than you crash your buddy remove his eyes, banana or Your quad crash on buildings, car,they dont give a papaya seeds also. Coz soil coming in yearly mah. You complain it goes to deaf ears.haha

Comment

Come to think about it its also cause by some reckless flyers that cause the authorities to act hard nose...its Drone news for the wrong reasons. ...http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/...s/1839976.html

The authorities knew about this problem way back in 2014.
                          Let's put it this way....what's the limit any Rc aircraft height it's 66m. How many fly the FPV , post picture and put on internet and flew well over 66m? How many have their model landed on MRT/LRT tracks on wacked into someone building/properties or crashed into a road or fly over a road for many to see. Ask yourself. Want to fly in any more field please comply to the rules. Singapore is a famous "fine" city.

Comment

Any flying sites in the pasir ris/punggol area?

Comment

It's SLA and it's not PAP!
                              But this will help to hurt our feeling...

SLA should have proposed a alternate site for this hobby. It's a great hobby going every part of the world.
                              SLA ... You need to be changed.

Comment

I admit I didn't sit through the entire session but the issues raised are all valid. Trying hard NOT trying to stir/invoke any political feelings though.
                                Heli-ADDICTION:
                                Mikado Logos, RaptorG4s, X7F, 600ESP...
                                JUST one more Logo...for the month.

Comment

Working...
                                X