Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTS a few receiver-ready planes

Hi guys, my hangar is getting overcrowded and some of the planes that I love just need to be sold to make space. These will come with almost everything you need to fly - just provide your own radio / rx and batteries.

1. E-Flite Allusive, condition 8/10. I have had this one for less than 10 flights. Wing got damaged a bit in one landing because it hit one stupid pole sticking out of the ground, but I have repaired it since. Comes with everything you see in the picture.

I fly her on a 4S 1300mAh battery on the 10" prop for about 10m flight time, but you can use a 3S pack and a bigger prop if you like. Connector is XT60.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20150721_202433.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	24.6 KB
ID:	1003369

Kit: US$329 (bought from Amainhobbies when it was this price, shipped to Singapore)
    Servos: TGY 306 G digital servos for V-tail, US$23.10 x2
    Servos: TGY 777MG digital slim wing servos for ailerons, US$23.95 x2
    ESC: Turnigy Plush 40A, US$19.99
    Motor: Turnigy GliderDrive SK3 3850 960KV, US$31.72
    Total cost for me: about US$475, which is over SGD$600, not including shipping, the props and turbo spinner!

Selling for SGD$400 without rx, SGD$420 with rx. She is essentially brand new with one ding that's been repaired.

2. 3DHobbyShop 72" Extra 330SC, condition 9/10. I have had this one for about 30 or 40 flights, never crashed, never had a bad landing. She is a beautiful and powerful aerobatic plane, definitely not for the faint hearted, and the kit comes with everything you need to set her up as either electric or gas (30-35CC). Let me know if you want to set her up as gas, and I will dig the parts up, as well as the matching covering film I have lying around.

I have her set up for electric, and fly her on 8S 4400mAh (2x 4S 4400mAh in series) for about 6 to 7m flight time. Prop is a 19x10 falcon. Servos are powered directly off 2S batteries, 1x 1000mAh 2S can last you 4-5 flights easy. You can use a 19" or 20" prop on her, but with a 20" prop the motor may take a beating in hard tumbles from the gyroscopic forces on it.

The current connector is a jeti anti-spark so you should be able to use any 5.5mm bullet to give her power, and no more sparks!

Name:	IMG_20150721_203653.jpg
Size:	31.9 KB
ID:	1003364

Kit: US$439 (bought from 3D Hobby Shop direct, shipped to Singapore, shipping cost me a whopping US$380!!!)
    Servos: Savox 2271 (!) all around, this is almost 20kg-cm of torque at a 0.06s/60deg speed!! When I bought them they were fairly expensive, at US$129 x4.
    ESC: I don't remember. Some kind of castle HV 120, I think. Not cheap, cost me over US$250, so I'll just use that price.
    Motor: Motrolfly DM5320, 300KV motor, US$219.95
    I have spare LG and spare props too. This one is really bling-ed up... secraft bolts! Aluminium servo arm extensions! I even re-did the covering scheme on the wings to my liking. I really loved this plane!

Total cost for me: over US$1,800, which is something like SGD$2,500. Doesn't include shipping for the small small things like motor / servos / spare parts.

Given the condition, the components included and the cost it took me to get her together, I am selling for SGD$1,800. No rx sale, sorry, I am keeping this rx (futaba R6208SB).

3. Crashtesthobby Pinata, condition 5/10. My FPV ship of choice, until I got my mini talon. I have had this one for a while, many many crashes, but the crashtesthobby planes just don't die. She flies on a 3S 2200mAh for 11-15m flight time, depending on whether you are stingy on the throttle or not. This one has a SimpleOSD X2 with current sensor and RSSI pre-configured for you. Note: you need to fly with a mobius (not included) to hit the CG correctly.

She comes with an afro mini for flight stabilization, a 600mW immersionRC vtx and FPV camera installed. You'll need an FTDI to program the afro mini but I've done all the tuning so you shouldn't need to.

Name:	IMG_20150721_202730.jpg
Size:	21.2 KB
ID:	1003368

Not for the fussy buyer. Selling for SGD$60 without rx, SGD$70 with rx (it is a D4R-II).

4. GL Speedy from hobbyking, condition 9.5/10. I build it up... then never flew her! Inside is some random hobbyking servo, 40A plush ESC, NTM3530 1400KV motor and I think an 11" folder. Meant to fly on 3S. Lost interest in this, someone can pick it up for cheap.

Name:	IMG_20150721_202820.jpg
Size:	18.4 KB
ID:	1003367

Selling her for SGD$50 without rx. No rx sale, sorry.

5. 150% scale giant Polaris water plane, condition 8/10. I built this BIG polaris from plans, meant to fly as an FPV ship. She has a blunt nose and a hole in front (sealed with acrylic) so that you can have water FPV! She flies on 6S (2x 2200mAh 3S in series, ask me about the series adapter, I don't need it and I will throw it in). Flight time around 6-8m depending on your throttle management.

I have carefully made two hatches that prevents water ingress, you just need a bit of tape to hold the rear hatch down; the front one is held down by magnets and will not come off in normal operations. Everything inside is as waterproof as I can make it, I even had an inverted landing and managed to bring her back to shore with the motor half submerged and spinning.

Warning to potential buyers no. 1: she is BIG. 150% scale size is bigger than you think it will be, especially since a polaris is a big delta wing. You need a big boot to carry her around!

Warning no. 2: I am using a wood prop on her. Wood props and water are a no-no, but if you fly carefully it should be fine.

Bonus video of FPV flight: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ufk7RutQqT0

Name:	IMG_20150721_202948.jpg
Size:	20.6 KB
ID:	1003366Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20150721_202956.jpg
Size:	18.8 KB
ID:	1003365

Selling her for SGD$80 without rx. No rx sale, sorry.

How to deal

Please whatsapp or SMS me at 98, two, four, ninety, 10 to deal. Self-collect from my place in the east, or from the Thomson area during lunch or just before/after office hours.

Prices are firm, thanks. The discounted prices here are very generous, I try to give a fair breakdown so that buyers are aware how much everything cost and you don't feel like I'm trying to cheat you or something. Inspections are OK especially for the big ticket items but firm buyers will get priority over you if you just want to come and see.

Thanks for reading!

Update:

1. Eflite allusive - available
    2. 3DHS Extra - available
    3. CTH Pinata - reserved
    4. GL Speedy - available
    5. Polaris - available

Comment

Update:

3. CTH Pinata - reserved
      4. GL Speedy - reserved
      5. Polaris - available

Comment

Update:

3. CTH Pinata - reserved
        4. GL Speedy - sold to a friendly gentleman
        5. Polaris - available

Comment

The following are still available:

1. Eflite allusive
          2. 3DHS Extra
          5. Polaris 150%

Comment

Ups for your 3DHS Extra!
            Hangar
            -Extreme Flight 88" Edge 540T
            -Extreme Flight 88" Extra 300
            -Extreme Flight 78" Extra 300 exp
            -3D Hobby Shop Extra 72" Extra 330SC
            -Extreme Flight 64" MXS exp
            -Extreme Flight 60" Extra 300 exp
            -Extreme Flight 48" MXS exp
            -Extreme Flight 48" Extra 300 exp

Comment

Totally forgot I had these still for sale! Sitting in corner gathering dust .

New prices for all:

1. Eflite allusive, was $420 with rx, now selling for $350 without rx.
              2. 3DHS Extra, was $1,800, now selling for $1,600, plus I will throw in 6x 4S 4400mAh packs together with the series adapter and XT60 charging adapters, 1x 2S battery for the rx and servos. This will let you fly without having to invest in additional batteries, and let you charge from most chargers . Please note I realized something about this extra recently, the tail wheel spins freely so ground handling is a bit funny, but it's not an issue if you're aware of it. It's also easily fixed, I have some extra tail wheel brackets you can grab too. In addition, the 3DHS Extra comes with most of the accessories necessary to use as gas or electric, the gas accessories are included. I don't fly gas and have no need for it.
              5. Polaris 150%, was $80, now selling for $50.

Comment

Still available!

Comment

Ups for a great seller...(AMR)....

Comment

The Allusive, Extra, and 150% Polaris are still available!

Comment

Update: the Allusive and Extra are still available.

Allusive: $300 without rx. Price is a bit nego. A bit only because very new and very few flights.
                      Extra: $1,400 without rx. Remember it's not just the plane, it's the batteries you need to fly it, the gas conversion stuff, 1x extra landing gear and whatever extra props I have lying around.

Comment

The Allusive and Extra are still available. Price reduction!

Allusive: $250 without rx.
                        Extra: $1,200 without rx. Includes all necessary batteries, all extras that I have including 1x LG and props, the gas conversion equipment, and tail wheel related items.

Comment

Update: Allusive has been SOLD to a friendly gentleman.

The Extra is still available at $1,200​. Price is slightly nego but please be reasonable!

Comment

The Extra is still available at $1,200​. Price is slightly nego but please be reasonable. It comes with everything I got it with plus spare LG, batteries, prop(s), gas conversion items.

Comment

Still available at $1,200​. Price is slightly nego but please be reasonable. It comes with everything I got it with plus spare LG, batteries, prop(s), gas conversion items, the lot.

Comment

Working...
                              X