Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Skysurfer lost at Kay Siang Estate

Dear all,

My skysurfer was lost on 2 June 1200hrs. It was about 100ft when it flew behind some trees around 11 Kay Siang Rd, a black and white pre-war abandoned bungalow. I spent 5hrs going in and making myself known to the residents. even heling them chase away a snake. But no trace of the surfer, even though I looked at the tree tops, and climbed higher HDB blocks nearby to look from the top. If anyone could help, I would be most willing to pay. Please do message me on any hints or leads, even if you see the plane on a tree. Thank you bros.

Regards
    Mav

Any chance it was picked up by someone?
    Heli-ADDICTION:
    Mikado Logos, RaptorG4s, X7F, 600ESP...
    JUST one more Logo...for the month.

Comment

Thanks for your reply. I went to all the inhabited houses and asked them, none picked anything up. They have my no. I even stopped cars as they drove by and asked. No joy.
      Its quite densely treed, so I am more inclined to think the aircraft hit and stuck on a tree. So its about tagging all the trees within the crash footprint. Any tips or ideas on search? Should I get a quadcopter dude with a bird's eye cam?

Comment

Dear all,
        I'm appealing to anyone with a quadcopter and a camera whom can assist in the search, at least from the last visual point before the aircraft flew behind some trees. It has been impossible to find it at ground level. I also do not rule out that someone took it but that person was damn quick to do it because ir an to the last seen sight within 1 min and it was in my sight at all times and no one walked out.
        Please do help me with this.

Comment

Working...
        X