Zenm Tech Pte Ltd

Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How does the amplifier interfer with our tx and Rx 2.4ghz? Care to elaborate?

Comment

rc.runryder.com/helicopter/t594393p1/
      Heli-ADDICTION:
      Mikado Logos, RaptorG4s, X7F, 600ESP...
      JUST one more Logo...for the month.

Comment

Sorry about our losses but I thank the TS for starting this thread.
        Heli-ADDICTION:

Comment

Thanks bro Feudallordcult for sharing the info on interference issues.

My stand is simple. We already have pitiful scarce flyable sites. And we are all nice enough to share with different crafts, be it planes,drones,helis. But what we cannot condone is an individual chasing after his own goals at the expense of other flyers. Maybe he is ignorant, maybe he just doesnt care. But i hope with this thread we bring awareness on this topic so everyone can play their part and be a responsible fellow hobbyist.

Lastly, hope those who read this: If you happen to see anyone using anything detrimental to others, kindly just give that fella a tap on the shoulder and tell him he is not the only one using the field.

Cheers

Comment

No issue on my Futaba n my flying buddy on Frysky (toucwood)…was flying all over t Cdf low n high.
            [B][I]Tx[/I][/B]: [B]Futaba 10CHP on 2.4G,29&35Mhz[/B]
            ------------------------------
            [B][I]Heli on service[/I]:[/B]
            Trex700N[B][COLOR="Orange"](BeastX FBL)[/COLOR][/B]
            TT X50[B][COLOR="Orange"](BeastX FBL)[/COLOR][/B]
            MSH Protos [B][COLOR="Orange"](BeastX FBL)[/COLOR][/B]
            HK480pro [B][COLOR="Orange"](Tarot ZYX FBL)[/COLOR][/B]

Comment

There is this specific spot at CDF. When we fly around also no issues, but once we fly into that "zone" at that certain height, all radio link lost. My friend who was flying his glider high up didn't have any issues till he flew lower and into that spot. He also almost crashed.

Comment

i lost all control of my 3d plane at the same spot twice last month . luckily not much damage . btw , can we still fly at cd field ?

Comment

Sorry to learn of yr *loss*. Legally speaking: no cos of all the signage and post that rc crafts are not allowed. However I still see plenty of planes n quads when I drive pass sometimes. As regards to the dead spot, u r not the first and u won't be the last.
                  Heli-ADDICTION:

Comment

Hi Gentlemen,

I fly at the empty land at Tuas South Ave 7 (intersection between TSA 12 & 14). There seems to be a radio dead spot in this location as well. I noticed since early this year where I have crashed 3 different planes on different days in the same location. The symptom is when the planes near the location, it would suddenly out of control and started to dive. The only way to save the plane is to cut off the throttle and lift the elevator upward so that it can pull itself up. And that also depends on what altitude you are at. If it's flying too low, then good luck as in my case.

Does anybody have similar experience to share in this particular location? Greatly appreciate your sharing.Click image for larger version

Name:	Tuas S Ave 7.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	14.3 KB
ID:	981074

Attached is the location map for your reference. Please let me know if you can open the image.

Comment

Originally posted by Stuka JU87 View Post
                      Hi Gentlemen,

I fly at the empty land at Tuas South Ave 7 (intersection between TSA 12 & 14). There seems to be a radio dead spot in this location as well. I noticed since early this year where I have crashed 3 different planes on different days in the same location. The symptom is when the planes near the location, it would suddenly out of control and started to dive. The only way to save the plane is to cut off the throttle and lift the elevator upward so that it can pull itself up. And that also depends on what altitude you are at. If it's flying too low, then good luck as in my case.

Does anybody have similar experience to share in this particular location? Greatly appreciate your sharing.[ATTACH=CONFIG]141285[/ATTACH]

Attached is the location map for your reference. Please let me know if you can open the image.
                      Radio dead spot is where all radio control is off and it will go into failsafe mode. How to "cut off the throttle and lift the elevator upward" ?

Comment

I dun doubt him. My nitro heli behaves the same way. I tried time and again to set failsafe. Everytime I switch off tx, one of the servos will pitch up. Now I only hope I never hv to encounter brownout.
                        Heli-ADDICTION:

Comment

If I may add, radio dead spot per se may not be limited to switching off the tx. There maybe some equipment causing interruption. Not convenient to post more here but Google will give some insights.
                          Heli-ADDICTION:

Comment

Let me rephrase it..It's momentarily losing control not entirely dead.

Comment

Signal jamming?
                              Heli-ADDICTION:

Comment

I wish I could answer you but due to my limited knowledge, I can't.

Comment

Working...
                                X