Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Begginer and i mean really i dont know anything..

Collapse

Zenm Tech Pte Ltd

Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Begginer and i mean really i dont know anything..

Hi guys,

let me start by introducing myself 2 you guys; My name is Abhishek i created a account with my moms permission(this time round tho)
    I am completely new to RC Planes and the hobby itself. I would kindly ask someone to meet up and teach me and link controller with me so that u have control over the plane if i make mistakes.. I would really ask someone kind to help me and tell me how to fly the plays.
    I am going to buy the FMS 800 Easy Trainer as a beginner and its a glider. Thx so much is want to contact me my number is 97627366(PS. I AM 14)

Thx mod for approving tq

Comment

Hi RcLover7,

Welcome to this fascinating hobby! Where do you stay around?

Comment

Central area.

Comment

Also I am looking for uncle Ted. I lost his contact

Comment

Originally posted by RcLover7 View Post
            Hi guys,

let me start by introducing myself 2 you guys; My name is Abhishek i created a account with my moms permission(this time round tho)
            I am completely new to RC Planes and the hobby itself. I would kindly ask someone to meet up and teach me and link controller with me so that u have control over the plane if i make mistakes.. I would really ask someone kind to help me and tell me how to fly the plays.
            I am going to buy the FMS 800 Easy Trainer as a beginner and its a glider. Thx so much is want to contact me my number is 97627366(PS. I AM 14)
            Hi welcome to the hobby,

So where do u normally fly? I'm also learning to fly, starting with a EPP foam plane Yak.

Comment

Working...
            X