Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

anyone travel down to flying field by public transport?

Collapse

Zenm Tech Pte Ltd

Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

anyone travel down to flying field by public transport?

just wondering if anyone here travel down to flying field by either by public buses or MRT?
    especially those who does not fly small plane(>600mm wingspan maybe?).

I thought RC planes and heli are meant for those who had a car?
    I mean, if it is small enough to be hand carried then it probably is too small to fly in the open field anyway.
    I'm Remotely Controlled ...

Comment

I used to do it before. Planes 1.2m wingspan and smaller ones should be manageable as long as the wings can be dismantled. See below photo how you can make transporting easier:
      - Fly Slow and Easy, Enjoy Flying and share the FUN -

Comment

not really, there are people who don't own personal transport (car/motorbike) and is into this hobby(eg. me).
        so I'm looking for people who have experience in transporting their plane by public transport or maybe a bicycle to share their ways of brining it to the field. well of course if you own a size 700 heli and a huge plane then it will probably be a problem.

that's why i mention about not so small plane. i own a flying wing, about <1m wingspan, and probably will take it to the field by bus(when im done with exams)

Originally posted by blueangel View Post
        I thought RC planes and heli are meant for those who had a car?
        I mean, if it is small enough to be hand carried then it probably is too small to fly in the open field anyway.

Comment

just sold my plane which has a 1.2m wing that can't be dismantled though. but i guess a flying wing is manageable.
          oh the photo isn't showing.haha

Originally posted by eKLAIRE View Post
          I used to do it before. Planes 1.2m wingspan and smaller ones should be manageable as long as the wings can be dismantled. See below photo how you can make transporting easier:

Comment

Working...
          X