Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where to race 1/10 road car

Hi guys, I see many people selling RC cars and I have a couple, but I don't know where can I play these at. Are there any regular groups doing RC car racing??

Hi BenP,
    You might like to share with us where you stay around? So those who play them can "jio" you.

Comment

for 1/10 onroad racing, you can try Urban Play space at Fortune center 7th floor next to the management office. Aircon pit room

Comment

hi there, i stay around eunos actually. no places here to race actually haha

Comment

Originally posted by mave View Post
          for 1/10 onroad racing, you can try Urban Play space at Fortune center 7th floor next to the management office. Aircon pit room
          Do you race there? Any idea how much they charge a month? o r were you just joking?

Comment

Rc 1/10

HI,

Yup, the pit is Aircon. That's what I liked about it!

I copy the rates from their facebook website. They have a onroad track and buggy track.

Session 1 : 12.30pm - 7pm @ $12
            Session 2 : 7pm - 11pm @ $16

Existing weekday Full-Day rates remain unchanged @ $20 (for PlayCard holders) and $25 (walk-in / Non-PlayCard Holders).

Comment

Originally posted by BenP View Post
              hi there, i stay around eunos actually. no places here to race actually haha
              There is one near Defu industrial estate. Under part of the KPE I think.

Comment

Defu has on road track??
                I love PAP

Comment

Originally posted by hallobaby View Post
                  Defu has on road track??
                  Paiseh, didn't see the "road" ... overworked.
                  Defu has NO track for on road cars - the track I was referring to is for off-road.

I guess for someone living in Eunos, Fortune centre or Grand stand are quite similar in terms of distance / time.

Comment

PA track at East Coast Park can race 1/10 1/8 1/5 onroad.
                    Fat boy love RC

Comment

Working...
                    X