Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

edge 540 cg

Hi all,

I have a 1.8m balsa edge 540. Flown it a couple of times but don't quite like the cg. I suspect it's too forward since my aircraft tends to dolphin.

Does anyone know a good cg for edge 540? Or if you have a different scale edge 540 can let me know your chord length and your cg location and I can back calculate ?

Thanks

Should be right on wing spar

Comment

Hmm. That is about 27 percent of root chord for my model. OK! Will try that thanks !

Comment

I'm not sure if you've been able to figure out the proper CG yet. If not, you can go to the extremeflightrc.com website and look at the 60" Edge 540T manual. Page 23 explains the recommended measurements for that plane and then some 45-degree tests which can be flown to verify that the proper CG is set. I hope this helps.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveG View Post
          I'm not sure if you've been able to figure out the proper CG yet. If not, you can go to the extremeflightrc.com website and look at the 60" Edge 540T manual. Page 23 explains the recommended measurements for that plane and then some 45-degree tests which can be flown to verify that the proper CG is set. I hope this helps.
          That is very very kind of you bro. Thanks ! I have not re flown yet

Comment

Working...
          X