Clear All

Logo 550sx V2

Guys, What u think of this heli?
    Heard coming to Singapore.

sorry wrong pictures

Comment

The first poison works

Comment

Battery tray is nothing new. I am surprised people get overly excited over such changes. But nonetheless, in the very short time I have it i was impressed with how light the heli was and does not need a lot of headspeed to fly well.
        Too many helis!

Comment

Originally posted by aeromodelling View Post
          The first poison works
          Post on my behalf of my friend. Who seek expert opinion Haha.

Comment

I saw this and comparing with goblin 580 but this attract me more haha

Comment

Battery tray, to each his own.
              For me, i do like battery trays. Thus one deciding factor is the reason why i bought the Align Dominator series rather than any other models, or brands.
              I hated putting velcros on lipos and onto heli body. Call me obsessive disorder. But i love a super clean look on most of my beloved toys and stuffs.
              I like routing cables nicely tucked, even if it means it is difficult to service in future.
              I like trays, because i tape the lipos onto the trays.
              Of course, i did bought a few more spare trays to accomodate my other lipos.
              Its like how someone like their hair to be combed to the left, or to the right, or all to the back, or forward.
              Then we do see some who actually never bothered, And still looked OK.

Therefore, the KDS chase 360 was also one of my choiced heli if i had wNted a smaller sized.
              I'm Remotely Controlled ...

Comment

Dun get me wrong, I like trays too and the convenience it brings better than those that does not have a proper batt tray system.
                However it irritates me that Mikado consider that as innovative.
                Too many helis!

Comment

True. Nothing new.
                  Just like turbo chargers on cars.
                  Suddenly people start to think turbo on new Honda type R is break through.
                  But its already been used on Subaru since 1990s ... Suddenly all these Honda boys got so happy because type R has a turbo... L O L
                  I'm Remotely Controlled ...

Comment

There is always turbo kit for Honda hehe
                    Goblin 570 also not bad haha when stock come I can go down see and feel

Comment

While the goblin looks expensive to crash, dun be surprise that the mikado can be more expensive to fix.
                      Too many helis!

Comment

People usually don't repair goblin after crash......buying a new one is more worth it. Hehe.
                        Everyone has to start this hobby as newbie.

Comment

Haha then maybe I get the facelift logo 560sx when it arrived

Comment

Working...
                          X