Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Osaka japan quad

Hello Bros and Sis haha!

Im planning a trip to osaka w the dji quad, anyone have advice/ experience w japan customs and regulations? Is it allowed thre?

Thanks so much for your times and valuable input

Brought my racing mini-quad to Niseko, no problems with customs on Sg or Japan side.

Comment

Any issues with lipos with custom?

Comment

Originally posted by TBLow View Post
        Any issues with lipos with custom?
        Each airline has a Lipo policy (not sure if all follow the same one). I flew JAL and Lipo's must be hand carried, be in a fire-resistant package and be protected from short circuits. Also there is a maximum energy capacity specified in Wh (was 130Wh total for JAL). In general, batteries for mini-quads are not an issue. 4s5000 packs also were within the energy limits.

Comment

Originally posted by lame_cow View Post
          Each airline has a Lipo policy (not sure if all follow the same one). I flew JAL and Lipo's must be hand carried, be in a fire-resistant package and be protected from short circuits. Also there is a maximum energy capacity specified in Wh (was 130Wh total for JAL). In general, batteries for mini-quads are not an issue. 4s5000 packs also were within the energy limits.
          Thanks a lot for the clarification. I am worried about bringing Lipos to China and USA. Both country are not very friendly towards luggage items.

Comment

Working...
          X