Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Been a Long time not in forum chat.

Blueanglel , how are you? long time no see

LOL aft reading... you have plan it out carefully... soon will be "Huat Ah" But drugs seller always get tip off and get caught finally - $$$ do the work

Wonder Why must be drugs ??- diamonds, weapon, ammunition, war head, currency. etc (jamesbond story a lot ideals )

I think Planes/gliders with PFV/GPS are cheaper than drones in term of cost - flew a few planes over will be effective than crashing a drone.

Singapore authority already using them for surveillance purpose. Just that nobody was aware. ( beware of public toilet and bunglows houses , men too... don't walk naked) the authority will have eye on it.... pervert a lot

Originally posted by blueangel View Post
    Fly from punggol to pasir gudang. Shortest distance.
    Fly high, so coaster patrol boats can't see.
    Fly at night best.
    Best is bring a few quads into JB by your counter part drug seller.
    Let him tie a few packs of white powder or shake head pills, plug in battery and then standby.
    Use whatsapp or wechat to disguise your outgoing calls.
    Coordinate flight departure, then elevate to a high altitute, then flick the return to home.
    Then all your quad babies will come ashore one by one.
    Your will be rich.

Comment

cannot use plane becaue landing need a clear path.
      quads are best since they can penetrate through trees and land inside vegetation.
      These, I thought of already.
      No doubt we can smuggle diamonds or gold, but drugs haave better yield in the market.
      Diamonds and gold requires local authority to be certified. Not drugs.
      I'm Remotely Controlled ...

Comment

Blueangel
        Experience talk here hehe...
        Nowadays i believe you fly drones frequently, the way you describe and details planning are on the way (can call you james bond). when you going to huat ah or you already huated
        Mention about this .
        CNY is week nearby hope everyone reading hv a prosperous year too
        Dont use drone for drug instead for proper area like medical or civil defence-fire/flood. "Huat ah"

cannot use plane becaue landing need a clear path.
        quads are best since they can penetrate through trees and land inside vegetation.
        These, I thought of already.
        No doubt we can smuggle diamonds or gold, but drugs haave better yield in the market.
        Diamonds and gold requires local authority to be certified. Not drugs.

Comment

Blueangel!! Zennith!!

LOL... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SNPJMk2fgJU
          sigpic
          FASSTGot Quard?

Comment

@Raven : looks deadly, or should i say its Drop Dead Beautiful ! LOL !
            Where to buy the machine gun ?

@Zennith : i didn't really like drones or quads. Find it unrealistic. Prefer heli (scaled ) and planes for that matter.
            Unless i want to venture into aerial videography or something more interesting then i will get a drone.
            I can think of ideas, but that means the authorities could also read this and thus its an equal challenge for both the police and smugglers.

Therefore i purpose a better idea... Oh.. Nevermind.. Better dont say...haha
            I'm Remotely Controlled ...

Comment

LOL... Raven how are you ?
              The video is deadly may be ST engineering will make and sell.
              Blueangel lately market place alot of ppl selling drone (quad/hex) guess should be something comming this year eg copied inspire or something different surprise...
              Scale model is details, have photo value and miniature right scale. You have the taste bro...
              I am thinking a cockpit that is movable (move when you steer, bump when landing) with afews camera mounted on the piper or cessna plane - something like 3D TV that can view when you fly. Taking off and landing will be exciting, even on water landing on our reservoir. All readings osd can be seen -airspeed, attitude, compass etc. that will help to inspire public realism flying leasure also for the diasble handicap dream fulfillment.

@Raven : looks deadly, or should i say its Drop Dead Beautiful ! LOL !
              Where to buy the machine gun ?

@Zennith : i didn't really like drones or quads. Find it unrealistic. Prefer heli (scaled ) and planes for that matter.
              Unless i want to venture into aerial videography or something more interesting then i will get a drone.
              I can think of ideas, but that means the authorities could also read this and thus its an equal challenge for both the police and smugglers.

Therefore i purpose a better idea... Oh.. Nevermind.. Better dont say...haha

Comment

Originally posted by zennith View Post

Wonder Why must be drugs ??- diamonds, weapon, ammunition, war head, currency. etc (jamesbond story a lot ideals )

Because of the huge profit margin. 1kg of pure can be diluted till 100kg. The drugs on the street is never pure. Each distributor take a cut and dilute it.

Comment

Originally posted by Adrianli View Post
                  Because of the huge profit margin. 1kg of pure can be diluted till 100kg. The drugs on the street is never pure. Each distributor take a cut and dilute it.
                  Adrianli
                  Drugs can diluate... i no knowledge about it.

Comment

Adrianli
                    Drugs can diluate... i no knowledge about it.
                    They usually mix it with flour or baking powder. Thatz why after CNB seized any drugs, its taken to the lab to check the purity before charging the offender.

Thatz how the dealers make their money. They will never sell it pure.

Comment

LOL... Raven how are you ?
                      The video is deadly may be ST engineering will make and sell.
                      Blueangel lately market place alot of ppl selling drone (quad/hex) guess should be something comming this year eg copied inspire or something different surprise...
                      Scale model is details, have photo value and miniature right scale. You have the taste bro...
                      I am thinking a cockpit that is movable (move when you steer, bump when landing) with afews camera mounted on the piper or cessna plane - something like 3D TV that can view when you fly. Taking off and landing will be exciting, even on water landing on our reservoir. All readings osd can be seen -airspeed, attitude, compass etc. that will help to inspire public realism flying leasure also for the diasble handicap dream fulfillment.
                      Hey Zennith,
                      I am still kicking... back to flying funjet and drone. Hows everyone doing?
                      Still be at the same place near |k3@
                      sigpic
                      FASSTGot Quard?

Comment

Fly from punggol to pasir gudang. Shortest distance.
                        Fly high, so coaster patrol boats can't see.
                        Fly at night best.
                        Best is bring a few quads into JB by your counter part drug seller.
                        Let him tie a few packs of white powder or shake head pills, plug in battery and then standby.
                        Use whatsapp or wechat to disguise your outgoing calls.
                        Coordinate flight departure, then elevate to a high altitute, then flick the return to home.
                        Then all your quad babies will come ashore one by one.
                        Your will be rich.
                        Any flying machine brought locally can reach PG la. Don't need share here la.

If you ask me, my machine can be flow as unmanned drone from inside my room in Punggol HDB unit, isn't that more scary.

As long as willing to spend and daring to do, anything can happen.

ps: my flying machine is less than $1.3k but system $12k. I just want to fly as unmanned.

Comment

hi Raven
                          Happy CNY, i had alot of eating n eating n eating. Now payload over....lol
                          most of us - no more lk3@ area.
                          many other place i have expore and some flyer follow me got a field to flying in the west.
                          There will be two more area comming up with controlled area and authorise quad flying field (not for fast funjet or pylon planes or fast EDFs), will invite and update DH once open (will be in west area - jurong).
                          I am now switching to teach Quad/Hex application, usage, flying, basic understanding, OSD/ground station etc (as registered MOE instructor).
                          Student today are willing to learn and expose to drones knowleadge. (although Still having feedback that aviation career is a sucks/low bottom career from school parents as compare to doctors/lawyers from loacl top grade school). It does not discourage me and i strongly believe this innovation will excel toward to future dispite of laws and regulation. eg DJI inspire
                          Raven nice to keep in touch and hope to see you again in some form of gathering (daddyhobby gathering or RC event gathering)
                          Huat Ah to everyone

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	drone KLIA.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	56.8 KB
ID:	980401

someone in M'sia is going in trouble, flying near KLIA

Comment

Here's also another one in Paris a few days ago.

Comment

Sadly it is irresponsible persons like the yengnasir that threatens to destroy the little we have to fly.

Comment

Working...
                                X