Zenm Tech Pte Ltd

Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wow.. really mad to be flying a drone to take a photo of a real airplane landing!

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	11888099_896509570421502_1990930931831908339_n.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	29.3 KB
ID:	980835

Sad another Flying field loss.
      For 10 years nothing happens until the entry of FPV and drones with telemetry. The Authorities were already watching and even came to check drones models transmitting illegal frequency that can screw up Aviation electronics. I have see drones and FPA flying well over 66metres height restriction govern by CAAS. With the telemetry signal and flying high, the authority will pick up your signal , follow by drone incidents overseas will simply sent alarm bells. The result is this sign. The message is please be responsible as a flyer. Your reckless action affects other user.

Comment

How about the off road biking???
        They too using fpv for it???
        I love PAP

Comment

When I says, the authorities were already watching, I am not kidding they knew of several incidents since 2014.
          If Drone and Rc aircraft flyer still continue to fly recklessly, the authority will simply do a blanket ban. ....Its like finding one or two cockroaches then fumigate the whole house. ...just by the stroke of a pen.

Comment

Ya...
            When gov wanna increase the retirement age or dun let you have your CPF.
            They just make some news on old man getting cheated by PRC chio bu..

This day will come since they making the non-fly zone.

Can't point finger on flyers..
            I love PAP

Comment

how do you make sure your 2k drones will never crash or perfectly safe??? Even millions dollar planes can go missing??

How can you make sure people buy chopper only to chop meat and vegetables but not their neighbors??

The only way is through banning all activities??
              I love PAP

Comment

typical of our gahmen...dunno what to ban so just set blanket rule. a bit like the perpetually increasing premium for car insurance. I would say that the majority of us car owners are accident-free but why every year, the freaking cost keep going up????
                Heli-ADDICTION:
                Mikado Logos, RaptorG4s, X7F, 600ESP...
                JUST one more Logo...for the month.

Comment

No point blaming the Government. Government already send advisory leaflets governing the do and don't on flying a drone on every household but in spite of that, I have see flyer flying recklessly above and over the 66M height limitation. Some crash into building on the roads and the unreported and reported one on the MRT tracks. The flyers involve in this incidents ought to kick their behind.

Comment

Originally posted by Babylon5 View Post
                    No point blaming the Government. Government already send advisory leaflets governing the do and don't on flying a drone on every household but in spite of that, I have see flyer flying recklessly above and over the 66M height limitation. Some crash into building on the roads and the unreported and reported one on the MRT tracks. The flyers involve in this incidents ought to kick their behind.
                    +1. I still recall the 'idiot' who crashed the phantom into the MHA building some years ago. knn...
                    Heli-ADDICTION:

Comment

the only way is to educate these people. RC flying is gaining popularity due to its affordability. any tom dick and harry can fly a drone out from the box. Flying discipline is very important in this hobby. you don't have it, you gonna end up in trouble.

That place is gone. Paya Lebar airspace is just behind that field anyway.

cheers.
                      Kedi AH !

Comment

Empty plots of land and fields here in singapore are all State Land. Few private land owners here unless landed property owners... the rest of us only own "air space" occupied by our high rise homes!

Some State Land have no signs, some signs simply say "State Land". And then there are some signs with further elaboration like what we see here. I've seen one before that bans golfing (upp thomson area).
                        ------------------------------
                        Airworthy: FMS Mini Trojan, Cloudsfly, BF-109 Funfighter, HK Mini Stick, Flasher 450 Pro, Mini Titan v2, E-Flite Blade MCPx.
                        NIB: Multiplex FunCub, HK T-45.

Comment

Was at CD field just now. I miss it already but honestly after a couple of near misses there, dun think I'll fly my helis. Anyway it's the toking cok session tat I miss...now we can adjourn to kopitiam.
                          Heli-ADDICTION:

Comment

Working...
                          X