Zenm Tech Pte Ltd

Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My lunch today. The pork meat ball jin ho jiak so I had to go for second helpings.

Comment

I left my Casio watch outside for 15mins and took a reading. Its freaking cold. Weather report say 2*C.

Comment

Its be a tourist day. Went to visit the four white men by the sea up close and personal.

Then visited the Fishing and Shipping Museum. Entrance fee was Dkk115 = S$25.90. It is about the history of fishing, shipping and marine life in this part of Denmark. The place is big and the stuff are very interesting, worth every Dkk I paid for.

Comment

The history of fishing section.

Comment

The history of shipping section. Miniature of the port.

Comment

Outdoor exhibition section.

Comment

Outdoor marine life section. We made it to the feeding time and was surprised the seals are their local breed.

Comment

Underwater section.

Comment

Indoor aquarium section.

Comment

All the marine life here are all from the local seas. Its amazing the variety they have!!!

Comment

See what I bought at the museum. Real gold dust and a 60million year old shark tooth.

Comment

Next went to the water tower but it is closed. There is nothing wrong with my camera, there is a light fog in the area.

Back at the town square. Took a panoramic photo of the square.

Went to the natural museum but they are closed too.

Back to the ship. It was a very very calm day. Unlike from the day I arrived.

Comment

Time to head back to Copenhagen and take the flight back SG. Took the train back, along the way, saw heavy snowing but it was not snowing in Copenhagen. Was put up at Radisson Blu. Checked in, drop our luggages and explore Copenhagen.

Comment

First place of interest, The Little Mermaid.

Comment

Next place of interest, Nyhavn. Its the "Clark Quay" of Denmark. While walking there, we saw the statue of David.

Comment

Working...
                                X