Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It states:
    By moving the rudder stick to the left or right, you can increase or decrease the aileron and elevator throw limiter. Always try to achieve the maximum possible cyclic throw.

But this doesnt mean you can / or must achieve +/-12.
    But as long you got say 10, its still alright.
    Are you able to use the rudder sticks to increase the cyclic throw ?
    If you get binding, then your horns are too short.
    I'm Remotely Controlled ...

Comment

Going down to a local flying field near you is the best

Comment

Step L states that if you get purple or no light that means u got not enough throw in your cyclic and need to increase the throw.
        Use the inner holes of the servo arm and try again.
        Did you struggle to get 6 deg at step J, and if you get 6 deg what color was the LED ... blue is best.
        Too many helis!

Comment

Hi...I have got not issue of getting a blue light for step J at 6 degree using the inner holes for my current servo arm setup....

Similarly, I also do not have any issues with step K of getting even positive and negative 12 degree (with blue and purple lighs indicating the positive and negative angels)....

The problem I have, has always been for step L...getting the blue light as well as even angles for both positive and negative....

All other steps are ok....

Comment

Originally posted by blueangel View Post
            http://www.beastx.com/download/manua...T_3.0.3_EN.pdf

Correct me, but 88 pages of instruction is easy ?
            I read the entire, briefly, and im sure ATR probably missed out something.. Thats why he is having problem.

ATR, i read page 47 and i think this section is crucial in order to give equal throws both positive and negative.
            On the field i dnt even need a computer to program the beastx.As long i know the parameter from step A to N which i can download the manual into my handphone for reference.Page 47 is refering to step G which i advice ATR did he done the correct way before proceed to nxt step.I hv install 2 AR7200BX and so far my heli hover nicely without any tuning on 1st flight.

Comment

Working...
            X