Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Parkzone Sport Cub

Hey guys!

So I finally caved and got this plane. This is the Unboxing, build, and review only. I tried to maiden it today, but it was just too windy to try to fly it. I will have a maiden flight video for this plane up very soon though.

I really like how this plane looks and am very curious as to how it flies. During the build process I did encounter several things I didn't like, so I hope I don't run into the same sorts of things while I fly this plane.

Here are my review notes:

Cons:
    - Landing gear wire is thin and LG install was a pain.
    - The tail section is also difficult to install.
    - Rudder was way out of trim upon binding it.

Pros:
    - Looks great
    - Large battery bay
    - Nice big tundra tires

So I was finally able to maiden this plane, so here is the video below:

Maiden Flight only

Complete Unboxing, Build, Maiden Flight, and Review

Comment

This was a very fun video to make featuring my Sport Cub on a day with very choppy air and I did it with my flying buddies John and Shawn. The cub handled the wind as well as any plane we flew yesterday. Not only that, there are a few things that you wouldn't expect to find in an RC Plane video in here, so be sure to watch the entire video to get the full experience. That is unless you don't like Hot Rods or appreciate the USA's National Symbol.

Comment

I have been flying this one a lot off camera and it is simply a joy to fly! I hope you guys like this sunset flight on the ocean

Comment

Working...
        X