Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTS BNIB Phantom 2 + H3-3D

Selling a spare backup unit as no longer needed.

Brand new and sealed. Note that it is the latest version of the P2 with the jog dial on the remote for butter smooth gimbal tilt control.

Selling at $1200 firm.

8315 5925

In case anyone is wondering what the latest version is.

Comment

Bro. I apologise in advance if my reply offend u. In no intention for me to be rude, but outside selling $1099. In qoo10. It has a physical shop. Comes with 1yr manufacture fault warranty.jus bought one and collected last week. Its the newer version. Phantom 2 v2.

Comment

I see I see. No offense taken! If no one wants it I'll just keep it as spare, maybe someone needs a unit urgently and doesn't wanna wait? Not a fire sale at all. Thanks for the heads up!

Comment

Bro nsbms,

sorry if my reply offends you. I just realised that your information is inaccurate. I was selling the V3 and you bought the V2 so it's not fair to comment that way. Maybe you should double check your information before you compare pricing as it can be a little sensitive. Just FYI.

Comment

My phantom 2 v2 is running on the following upgrades:

Newer 2312 motors.
            Newer esc. V2.1 no more 4 beeps on startup.
            New tx with gimbal roller control, built in lipo and batt led indicator.
            new encased compass
            new 9450 thrust props.

Never heard of phantom 2 v.3 before. Your v3 running on wat and wats the difference between your v3 and v2?

However, im aware thrs a phantom 2 vision plus v.3

Ive done my checks. Even clarified with dji autorised distributor when i went there to buy some spares.

Just fyi.

Comment

it sounds like the same one. care to share the qoo10 link? it's a good deal at $1099.

Comment

just to clear it up further, i believe there was some confusion regarding the v2 or v3. I believed mine was v3 according to some websites as DJI itself did not mention whether it's v2 or 3.

http://www.buzzflyer.co.uk/dji-innov...-2/p-182-2602/ <--- this site says its v3 yada yada.

Anyways, I couldn't find it selling on qoo10 for $1099 hence I thought the one you bought might be a different version. My apologies if any offence taken. Then again $1099 is a good deal, I would like to get 1 more if you can help me find the link. Thanks in advance!

Comment

No problem bro.. i thought so too.. would msg u if i found the deal again...

Comment

Working...
                  X