Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

200qx flip ?

gd day bro , well just bought a 200qx , I have a ?
    I bind to my dx6 the black tx with new software update for 200qx.
    when I was doing a flip the 200qx look like refuse to make a loop like stay on the 180 falling dn my throttle is abt 80 percent up.
    the tx setting is dr 100 up expo 20%.the swtich is stagility mode.
    do I have to switch to aglity mode before the flip when complete loop switch it to staglity mode.
    or can I use staglity mode to do loop.
    what ur setting anybro cn help.

2nd ? when in aglity mode how to tem tat fellow instead of running around ,any setting.
    all setting is in acro mode.
    and bro can share .

I haven't fly mine in aerobatic mode once and felt not ready for it.

Anyway, just curious if your 200QX fell to the ground after flipping 180 degrees ? In 3D stagility mode (purple LED), after flipping 180 inverted, you need to run your throttle between 0 to 50% so that the quad stays afloat. In this mode, the SAFE electronics will keep the quad level. Check also you have the 3D props or Sports props installed, I am asking since you did not mention if you have them. The grey and red props cannot support inverted level flight.

As to your 2nd question, I don't think I understand.

Comment

well sori bro for not writing properly.
      well in staglity mode the puple when I try to flip it tend to hold or refuse to do loop ,as there gyro holding it prevent it from roll over.
      I just find out tat aglity mode which is yellow col led , can do loop easy,unlike stgility mode where it try to hold .
      my setting are 70 DR Expo 20%,i find tat 100 Dr the roll or loop too fast for my hand.

2nd ? if u do inverted , or after tat 200qx is inverted do u switch to stability mode quickly so as to get hold of it instead of running around.
      of cause u must reverse the throttle to hold it.

3rd ? so far any bro have change the plastic body to carbon or much stronger frame.or successful in converting to 200size fpv
      any bro care to share.

Comment

Originally posted by singfah163 View Post
        well sori bro for not writing properly.
        No worries there.

well in staglity mode the puple when I try to flip it tend to hold or refuse to do loop ,as there gyro holding it prevent it from roll over.
        I just find out tat aglity mode which is yellow col led , can do loop easy,unlike stgility mode where it try to hold .
        my setting are 70 DR Expo 20%,i find tat 100 Dr the roll or loop too fast for my hand.
        In "purple mode", push your alieron or roll stick (right stick for mode 2) beyond 80%. This causes the quad to go temporarily into full agility mode. You should be able to do a roll or flip. Once the stick is pushed/pulled back less than 80%, the quad will go back into stagility mode and self stabilize itself again. So, hold beyond 80% to continue roll/flip.

2nd ? if u do inverted , or after tat 200qx is inverted do u switch to stability mode quickly so as to get hold of it instead of running around.
        of cause u must reverse the throttle to hold it.
        If your are in "purple" mode, just ease off the stick to less than 80% max movement, it should stabilize on its own. However, if you are inverted, make sure to have throttle between 0 to 50% AND make sure you have 3D or sports props. The last time I did this without these props, mine 200QX fell straight to ground.

Check out the following youtube vid for more info : www.youtube.com/watch?v=VNr-WD3Dy0s

3rd ? so far any bro have change the plastic body to carbon or much stronger frame.or successful in converting to 200size fpv
        any bro care to share.
        You can get a CF frame from Phoenix Flight Gear (http://www.rc-drones.com/BLADE_c_139.html). Email their sales for a quotation to ship to SG. Their online order form caters only to US and maybe Canada. I am using the HD or 2mm CF frame myself. Get the top plate and camera mount accessories for mounting FPV gear.

Hope this answers your questions.

Comment

Working...
        X