Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bad and worst service ever from radio control sports pte ltd!

Collapse

Zenm Tech Pte Ltd

Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bad and worst service ever from radio control sports pte ltd!

Is there any way to contact horizon supplier about their singapore retailer attitude? Due to bad customer service and problematic attitude, it may give horizon hobby a bad name because of their singapore retailer!

I have a huge bad and worst experience from them even after I spent $5k plus within a month in their shop.

His attitude really makes me pissed off and the way he talk are really rude! Anyone face the same experience ?!

Is he the boss of the company?

can you elaborate more? so far I dealt with 2 staff there.. the one with glasses and the one with no glasses..

the man with no glasses seems to fine and respectful.. so I have no problem with him.. I am assuming you are referring to the other guy?

what is your experience then?

Comment

The one giving problem is without the glasses.

Maybe you already spent more than what I spent,that's why you been treated well by him ba

The person with problematic attitude name ken.

Comment

Odd, ive always had very good experiences with Ken and RCS in general, been shopping there for many years.

Comment

I have good experience with Ken as well and I spend far less.
          Too many helis!

Comment

I am not exactly hunky-dory with Ken cos I'm a cheapo...we always hv a good chat even if I dun buy anything. Maybe TS caught him on a bad day.
            Heli-ADDICTION:
            Mikado Logos, RaptorG4s, X7F, 600ESP...
            JUST one more Logo...for the month.

Comment

Oh really, then I have nothing to say when all of you have different experience frm mine. Cause what I experienced is far worst than all of you even I spent so much in his shop.

Comment

well.. I hate to say this but... have you compared his service with other shops in Singapore? you would actually be surprised how worse others are... I would considers Ken's (it's his name, right?) service as satisfactory..

though, I find myrcshop more accomodating. I wish though that there are other shops that carry horizon products..

Comment

I believe all of you whom praise his service were close to him. No doubt you all are his rc buddy / friends. Since his service are so good as you all claimed, What I heard from other (those don't have forum ID) having the bad experience as mine and some one even told me that ' you have to purchase more from his shop then only he treat u well '. This feedback was told by someone else.

Of course, I compared his so called service with other retailers. He's the worst still

A chinese quote always says " 笑里藏刀"

I think I should ask all my friends to comment in this thread in his attitude and lousy service, I can do that too.

Comment

Umm.. Wokay dude.. All the best.

Comment

A person face tells everything if you care to read it. It is all there, just read it. I stopped going there.

Comment

Originally posted by Maison20 View Post
                        I believe all of you whom praise his service were close to him. No doubt you all are his rc buddy / friends. Since his service are so good as you all claimed, What I heard from other (those don't have forum ID) having the bad experience as mine and some one even told me that ' you have to purchase more from his shop then only he treat u well '. This feedback was told by someone else.

Of course, I compared his so called service with other retailers. He's the worst still

A chinese quote always says " 笑里藏刀"

I think I should ask all my friends to comment in this thread in his attitude and lousy service, I can do that too.
                        not true. i m def not close to ken...i dun even know his full name if that's a criteria of being a close friend. anyway, i am a self-acclaimed cheapo and it's freaking difficult to do my business. think the most exp item I bought from RCS was a WD 2s BEC and that was years ago. anyway, I'm not defending Ken if that's what u r thinking. I believe you must have justification with regards to the negative feelings towards him. If u r willing, maybe u could share yr experience?
                        Heli-ADDICTION:

Comment

As I said, I did compare his service with other retailer . Honestly speaking , other rc retailers will assist us in test fly on the products we wanted to purchase and not his.

Now he only selling hundred / thousand dollars of products only, he already so arrogant . I can't imagine if he selling million dollars of products?

No matter how, sales field must have good customer service and not his rude attitude EVEN IF HE IS THE BOSS.

Now I understand the future rules implement by ministry of trade and industry to be more strict on those retailers

Comment

oh NO...sim lim of RC?!

time to bring in the popcorn & coke...
                            Heli-ADDICTION:

Comment

I have been to this Shop once or twice for some small items and don't have an issue sometime back
                              Compared with other forum, DH is very Generous that "New" member can Post immediately upon signing up.

Comment

Working...
                              X