Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bad and worst service ever from radio control sports pte ltd!

Collapse

Zenm Tech Pte Ltd

Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Emm...interesting.....I think u never tried the very old shop called 'Chxxpxxn Hobby'....? So far no 1 worst then that....Maybe u tell/share more details? Basically most LHS services acceptable....u respect ppl, ppl respect u...;)
    Flying RC is like dating a girl...;)

Comment

For me, RCS guys are the most difficult to deal with in Singapore. Second ones are JetHobby Staff.
      The most friendly are the NTC and SingaHobby (the guy there). They are always willing to help no matter you are buying from them or not.

But its a different story for the RCS and JetHobby guys. Although these guys are helping on their products, they don't have a "Smily face" when they are approached by customers. And you are right, it's really annoying when you need help and the staff is giving you a unfriendly look and a rude answer! I second you.
      Having said that, I disagree that if you buy from RCS, you will gain respect. Its not that way.

Comment

Originally posted by Rahul View Post
        For me, RCS guys are the most difficult to deal with in Singapore. Second ones are JetHobby Staff.
        The most friendly are the NTC and SingaHobby (the guy there). They are always willing to help no matter you are buying from them or not.

But its a different story for the RCS and JetHobby guys. Although these guys are helping on their products, they don't have a "Smily face" when they are approached by customers. And you are right, it's really annoying when you need help and the staff is giving you a unfriendly look and a rude answer! I second you.
        Having said that, I disagree that if you buy from RCS, you will gain respect. Its not that way.
        I would disagree with Jet Hobby, they are actually pretty helpful especially the woman in the shop. Almost all the time i go there, i would make my purchase whilst talking to her. So after finding out what im doing with what i purchase, she would recommend me to purchase another item instead of the current item that im buying (Most of the time, her recommendation would be better and cost-effective)

I would say that I Generally don't bother shop owners if i know what im doing, or if they are busy. If I need assistance, i'd wait for my turn to approach them for advice. After all, they are human too =)

For RCS, i have no comment. Generally don't go there much.

Comment

Recently, I went to a LHS intended to buy a transmitter only carried by this shop. As I am very new to this quad thing, I enquired whether there would be any help/advice from them if I face difficulty making it work with my quad. The reply came from the owner (I think he is the owner) is that is the user problem, he only make sure that the product is ok. I was a bit disappointed. Yes, he was not wrong to say that but I just hope there are more LHS that can go the extra mile to provide technical know how or services.

Not blaming anyone, just airing my disappointment.

Comment

Yes this is unfortunately what we are receiving from these LHS today.
            I only have one good advice to our LHS and all the retailer shop, regardless if it is radio control, or other products.
            The reason why we still patronise you is because we see a human touch in going into a shop, someone we feel good to talk to.
            Not someone who looks like a webpage with a click-to-place-into-shopping-cart person standing in the shop.
            Not someone who points to you when you cant find the items you want in the numerous rows of racks.

We can always do that from online website instead.
            It may cost a little more due to shipping, it may arrive later due to logiatics, but i feel good anyway.

So all i feel, myself personally, is when i feel comfortable, i buy.

There are 2 types of buyers. The needs and the wants.
            The needs buyer are, well, they need to buy certain items. Even if they hated you, out of no choice, they will just walk in, buy, get lost.
            You earn their buck. End of story. Dont expect them to come again unless he need to buy again.

The wants buyer, is a person who has wants ( desire ) and needs. He buy twice as much.
            He wants to buy something for whatever reason he had, passion, ego, competition, and needs to buy again in future when he need some more related items.
            He just keep coming for more, as long as he find the shop comfortable.
            Otherwise, people will consider alternative, buying from a feel-good more expensive shop, online, or second hands.

This is the plight of some shops which you suddenly notice once in a while, where you thought it was flourishing, then out of no time they disappeared.
            I'm Remotely Controlled ...

Comment

Working...
            X