Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bad and worst service ever from radio control sports pte ltd!

Collapse

Zenm Tech Pte Ltd

Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by feudallordcult View Post
    Plug in and kena burnt smell? So was it user-error? I know of some joker who poured WATER into the engine oil compartment of his two-week old jetta. So how? Should VW cover this under warranty?

As for the exchange that Ken had done for me, I dun see why I should lie abt it.

And please don't compare my EQ & IQ with you and your joker friends. Mine definitely higher than you and your joker friends that didn't use brain to think like poured water to the oil engine compartment. Pitied that vehicle have such owner .

Comment

Why u get so upset? I never say I dun believe u wat...
      Heli-ADDICTION:
      Mikado Logos, RaptorG4s, X7F, 600ESP...
      JUST one more Logo...for the month.

Comment

Maison, say what u like abt yr IQ n EQ, I'm sure its really on a scholastic level that u hv to let off steam on a forum seeking advice and all that jazz. Tis good to shut yr mouth and appear like a fool then to open it and remove all doubt. As for my Kakis whom u term as jokers...I can only say this: FARK U.
        Heli-ADDICTION:

Comment

Oh..since u already spending on such a quantum, engage an English teacher to rectify yr high IQ grammar.
          Heli-ADDICTION:

Comment

It appears that someone is getting personal here.

Comment

Come at me if u want, leave my heli-buddies alone...
              Heli-ADDICTION:

Comment

www.helifreak.com/showthread.php?t=243128
                Heli-ADDICTION:

Comment

Why u get so upset? I never say I dun believe u wat...
                  I never say that I feel upset? Hm.. Guess you are the one.
                  You are the one who started with " you know some joker who poured water to oil engine compartment". As I said, you can stop reading this thread if you disagree or unhappy about what I said.

My intention to post in this forum because I just want to let people know that the service is bad and didn't intend to seek advices from you. I believe that retailer will read this thread and well, his service may improve from worst to better.

Comment

Let me share my opinion after reading his woes...

I feel that if product fails in a week, should be replaced on the spot. But that is my personal opinion and many shops doesnt see my point.
                    See, if i buy on a weekend, then entire week from monday to friday i am busy with work, only comes saturday or sunday i start to power the device up and then it pops with smoke. I will be very piss off.
                    Unless the device could be tested at the shop, that is a different thing.

Quote my woes... Bought a 6 channel intermediate priced transmitter receiver.
                    After using for few weeks it cannot bind. Transmitter problem.
                    Went back to shop ask for exchange but was firmly rejected.
                    Other option is to send for repair at my own cost.
                    Waiting time is several weeks to month plus.
                    I had no other option during that time and end up buying another transmitter receiver.
                    The terms and condition again is, i cannot buy a cheaper set than the faulty one because there will be no refund of the surplus amount.
                    I ended up buying a higher end set and top up more money.

Anyway, i think we should step in TS shoes and think about it. If for me, nah beh ! If i Spend $5000 and then like that.. I also sian half.

I know who is ken. Everyone knows everyone in RC in singapore.
                    Its a small world.
                    So, be cool, dont be rash.
                    Unless you are quitting Rc for good, else years later people atill remember you ;)
                    I'm Remotely Controlled ...

Comment

This is a post in year 2010 and not year 2005.

Comment

Originally posted by Maison20 View Post
                        This is a post in year 2010 and not year 2005.
                        Wow!!! U can read!!!
                        Heli-ADDICTION:

Comment

Blue Angel, I support yr views n in a way do empathize with TS. I also kena by LHS before although its nowhere near the sum of 5k. If this had occurred to me, I would hv considered civil remedies to rectify/ resolve the issues. ranting non-stop on the forum certainly isn't going to aid in yr cause. As for user-error, just google phantom flyaways and the TOP reason cited by the infamous China company would be: user-error. At this juncture, one can argue until the cows come home as regards to what actually happened.
                          Heli-ADDICTION:

Comment

Please sue them under the lemon law!!!!!

At the same time, write in to media corp...
                            Make it known to the whole Singapore..

This irresponsible shop should be punish!!
                            I love PAP

Comment

I can relate to TS frustration.. But which horizon hobby product? JR Radio? then write in to JR.. as Horizon is a distributor not the manufacturer. If there is burn smell when you plug the battery, then yes.. Bring it in, and demand remedy.. but to be fair, one to one exchange for a radio may be hard as RC radio are not sold like computer mainboard where some shop can be moving hundreds a day. There is simply not enough volume for even Horizon to pay any serious attention. But consumer writing in to the Manufacturer will be a different case. They will be embarrass if you tell them your experience, and highlight design and quality flaw. No polarity/voltage protection or protection faulty? did not pass QC? But Maison20 be warned. This hobby is really not for the faint hearted, as it is true that many user have solve their own problems, and any hobby stuff you buy, be prepare for them to be in alpha development stage, we the user are always the guinea pig.. That is why, many of will keep 2 of critical equipment, and most buy online for good reason. But having said. You have all the rights to demand remedy from RCS. and Ken is a total Ass if he really behave the way you describe.

Comment

I'm curious.

What item was bought that cost $5k?
                                Was the spoilt item $5k?
                                What item was spoilt?

Comment

Working...
                                X