Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bad and worst service ever from radio control sports pte ltd!

Collapse

Zenm Tech Pte Ltd

Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Getting interesting .......
    Too many helis!

Comment

Originally posted by Maison20 View Post
      Bo pian, horizon hobby products are good and not his service as retailer
      Then u wouldnt be please with the previous distributor of horizon hobby in SG.

Comment

Originally posted by feudallordcult View Post
        +1000.

if i may add, perhaps it would be good to know a little abt the product prior to buying.
        Doesn't link. when I purchased the product after I do some research online ( for your info) and the product got some issue and its common to bring it back to the retailer. To my surprise, he didn't seem helpful even after I explained to him what had happened. ( not even one to one exchange as one on the spot of you claimed, without question asked)

In this world, there's nothing perfect..sure one out of ten, got defective products, not only he didn't help, he even didn't want to one to one exchange..plus he told me that 'USUALLY customer fix themselves'. So tell me, what kind of service he providing ?

I bought many times from that shop cuz no choice ma..only and only retailer of Horizon Hobby. If I m those unreasonable customer, for sure I start finding trouble with him since the day one and not wait until now when things get worst for my recent purchase!

I don't denied most of you want to side him and say how 'Good and professional' he is because all of you didn't experienced the worst experience like mine. To me, he totally opposite of what you all claimed. As a newbie for this hobby, it's common to ask many questions, too bad , he just gave you short answer and when you ask more, he became more impatient already. So called 'good customer service'. He really the worst sales person I ever met so far.

I won't care so much about how 'good guy' he is to all of you here. I admit I am newbie here and already full of hate towards the Radio Control Sports Pte Ltd because he already crossed my patience line.

Comment

Originally posted by Maison20 View Post
          Doesn't link. when I purchased the product after I do some research online ( for your info) and the product got some issue and its common to bring it back to the retailer. To my surprise, he didn't seem helpful even after I explained to him what had happened. ( not even one to one exchange as one on the spot of you claimed, without question asked)
          May we know exactly what is the issue with the product? So exactly what happened? we only know the following:
          1. It is a Horizon product (dont know what exactly)
          2. Manufacturing defect (as claimed)
          3. Refused to offer test flight
          4. Refused to exchange 1-1
          Hanger
          Hirobo XRB SR Lama
          Hirobo Quark SRB
          Hirobo Quark SRB SG
          Eflite Blade SR (For Display)
          Blade450 3D
          MSH Mini Protos (SOLD)
          COMPASS 6HV (Combat Fit PES A)

Plane
          Dynam PBY Catalina 1.4m
          FMS J3 Cub 1.4m
          Artech F14 Tomcat EDF
          HK FLYJET EDF
          Artech Skyfun
          Dynam P51D Mustang
          Parkzone P51

Tx:
          Futaba 6J 2.4GHz(SOLD)
          Spektrum DX6i
          DX8
          Futaba 9CAP

Comment

I'm giving up on TS. After three pages and we still no-head, no-tail. Look, I speak for myself and I m NOT siding with Ken or RCS but merely stating the truth when my CC 100a ESC caught fire in mid-fire, Ken really did a one to one xchange with no questions asked.
            Can type so much yet cannot give exact n concise details on what had happened. Anyway, fookhai is just opposite state courts. So if u feel so strongly abt the entire issue, u may wish to consider alternative modes of resolving this issue amiably.
            Heli-ADDICTION:
            Mikado Logos, RaptorG4s, X7F, 600ESP...
            JUST one more Logo...for the month.

Comment

FYI, if anyone bought a Rolex daytona watch from any of the reputable watch retailers, once the watch leaves the shop, any warranty issies will be between rolex service center n the owner liao. The watch retailer does NOT get involved or provide a refund. Just for sharing.
              Heli-ADDICTION:

Comment

I'm giving up on TS. After three pages and we still no-head, no-tail. Look, I speak for myself and I m NOT siding with Ken or RCS but merely stating the truth when my CC 100a ESC caught fire in mid-fire, Ken really did a one to one xchange with no questions asked.
                Can type so much yet cannot give exact n concise details on what had happened. Anyway, fookhai is just opposite state courts. So if u feel so strongly abt the entire issue, u may wish to consider alternative modes of resolving this issue amiably.
                +1 Loll state courts hahaha..
                [:]=-[Hangar]-=[:]
                Trex 450L Dominator
                Goblin 500
                Spektrum DX9

"Airplanes fly while helicopters simply beat the air into submission."
                -RR Heli Quotes

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

This thread no head no tail.
                  Got balls to complain then just tell us all the story.
                  Knn waste my time reading 3 pages of nothing.

Dont know who is ken, kenny, kenneth or kennedy... Just need to know what happen.
                  Then you will be justiied.
                  I'm Remotely Controlled ...

Comment

Yo guys, cool off on TS. I am sure he is depressed over the product that it did not work well out of the box. That is one reason we support LHS and that the LHS can support and do one to one replacement. But we need to be fair to LHS as well, by coming in and bashing them up without head and tail is no gentleman. I am sure the people here knows how to make a fair judgement, after understand the facts.
                    Too many helis!

Comment

People are born with unique DNA.. even a clone heli flies differently from another clone, let alone a cloned human to behave like its master copy.

Some LHS are good at certain things and bad at some others. Some are unwilling to tell you the details, just want you to buy buy buy, cannot try, want to buy then I take it down the shelf show you.
                      Some however will demo their products at the stores to show you how it works, don't buy nevermind. They only wish you would return next day to buy.

Its very unfortunate that everyone has a different expectation when we visit a LHS.
                      Same for me, I avoid certain shops. unless really no choice. No just hobby shop, I mean, as a general, such as confectionery stalls, convenient shops, hair salons etc.

Sorry for the harsh question i posted earlier, but I re-thinked, and to spend SOOO much money and receive bad attitude.. is really injustice sometimes.
                      If this is true, I think the LHS also need to re-think his customer relationship against his long term business.
                      One may buy a $5 item, but he may come back for more.
                      Don't underestimate a person by his 1st impression.

How a Roti Prata stall closes down, re-opens again with a new boss, only to close down again at my neighbourhood kopitiam tells us a lot of food price versus taste.
                      Sell expensive, better taste good.

Same thing, want to sell at premium price, better have good customer support and service. Else many people will start buying online instead. Because they don't have to deal with a real human, just a 16 numbers and few mouse clicks away.
                      I'm Remotely Controlled ...

Comment

I already reported to the relevant body. I already said the product I purchased less than a week and when I connect the battery to the product, there was a burnt smell. The next day , I bring it back to the retailer and I explained to that guy ( if you don't know who is ken, u just called his name and surely he will attend to you, though!) . Not only he didn't help or exchange one to one ( AS YOU CLAIMED HE DID ONCE FOR YOU) , he replied me that usually customer fix it themselves. After I insisted, he advices me to sent it back to horizon to check, I did asked why not one to one exchange since I purchased less than a week but been rejected.

It because that retailer is ONE AND ONLY retailer for horizon hobby! I have no choice but to heed his advice. I been waiting for so long, keep chasing what had really happened to the product but he never once reply me and when I went to the shop , he told me that he haven't send back and told me that need to consolidate . Because I can't wait any longer, I asked for express courier and I agreed to pay for the postage .

After I waited for few weeks, when I went down to the retail, he told me the product has been repaired and horizon is sending back to us. When I asked him what had happened, he said nothing except everything has repaired. Few days later, when I went to the retail again, he told me the warranty void and no repair has been done because the board has burnt .

Of course, because when I connect the battery, there was a burnt smell. I asked him did he told horizon that I purchase less than a week or not. He keep quiet for awhile and said yes he did. I don't think so.. And he gave me option to repair ard $200-300 plus but there's be no warranty for it . WTH ! Who will pay for the repair cost when there's no warranty after that ?!

I don't care all of you to side him or whatever. I know he will read this thread or any one of you will tell him. I don't care as I already let the relevant body to settle this issue!

Comment

Originally posted by blueangel View Post
                          This thread no head no tail.
                          Got balls to complain then just tell us all the story.
                          Knn waste my time reading 3 pages of nothing.

Dont know who is ken, kenny, kenneth or kennedy... Just need to know what happen.
                          Then you will be justiied.

You don't know who is ken? Just go to that shop and call out his name, for sure he will attend to you. But I believe after what had happened, his customer service definitely improve

Comment

Plug in and kena burnt smell? So was it user-error? I know of some joker who poured WATER into the engine oil compartment of his two-week old jetta. So how? Should VW cover this under warranty?

As for the exchange that Ken had done for me, I dun see why I should lie abt it.
                            Heli-ADDICTION:

Comment

Sorry lah but the could not locate the thread I started on the castle cremation ESC. Oh well, no point in me lying abt the incident cos there's really no reason for me to concoct such a story.
                              Heli-ADDICTION:

Comment

Plug in and kena burnt smell? So was it user-error? I know of some joker who poured WATER into the engine oil compartment of his two-week old jetta. So how? Should VW cover this under warranty?

As for the exchange that Ken had done for me, I dun see why I should lie abt it.

Funny,what you said exactly what he said. User error .. I'm not that kind of person and I am not that STUPID like those joker you know. I believe you are the smartest person among your joker friends. Believe it or not is up to u all. I just stated the experience I'm having .

You can still go to his shop since you and him so close and he willing to exchange for you, without further question ask.

I didn't say you lied or whatever about that one to one exchange issue. Then I must be the unlucky one loh..

Forum is for people to speak up what they experienced. If you don't agree or anything, can just stop read it .

This is the end of this thread as I know most of you will not believe the side of my story .. Cuz he is the one who twisted his words and is a 笑里藏刀.

Comment

Working...
                                X