Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bad and worst service ever from radio control sports pte ltd!

Collapse

Zenm Tech Pte Ltd

Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have been to this Shop once or twice some time for back some small items and don't have an issue.
    Compared with other forum, DH is very Generous that "New" member can Post immediately upon signing up.

Comment

I am not judging but I have learn through the years that we should not be demanding for service when we think that we "paid" for it.
      Sometimes even chatting up those china waitresses makes them come around to refill your cup of water more often than the other customers.
      There are most probably bad days and real instances when services are considered bad to others.
      I remember Ken did a one to one exchange for a faulty mini-vbar for me immediately on the spot .... no question asked.
      Or the day when I witness him advising another newbie customer not to buy a particular blade heli becos it was not beginner type.
      I am not a big buyer and more of a window shopper, I can hang inside that shop for quite a while without buying any thing.
      But I guess if I have spend 5K in a particular shop I would have been pissed as well ..... very pissed!!!!
      Too many helis!

Comment

In 2005, Ken helped me change a castle CREMATION 100a ice ESC. Still working in my trex600esp!
        Heli-ADDICTION:
        Mikado Logos, RaptorG4s, X7F, 600ESP...
        JUST one more Logo...for the month.

Comment

Originally posted by Maison20 View Post
          Is there any way to contact horizon supplier about their singapore retailer attitude? Due to bad customer service and problematic attitude, it may give horizon hobby a bad name because of their singapore retailer!

I have a huge bad and worst experience from them even after I spent $5k plus within a month in their shop.

His attitude really makes me pissed off and the way he talk are really rude! Anyone face the same experience ?!

Is he the boss of the company?
          Registered on Nov 2014 and so full of hate already. Care to share the reason for the hate. Spending 5k doesn't entitle one to be an unreasonable customer.

Comment

Wow, just wondering what made you spent 5k within a month at a shop with bad services?

The product must be damn good!

Funny, I’m also one of those cheapo who always buy from hobbyking but
            once in a while I do buy stuff from RCS and I always find Ken’s attitude good, friendly and professional.
            He don’t talk nonsense and he never give discount, so all customer are equal.
            Please share your experience.

Comment

Yes indeed, do share your experience. I don't buy from him alot and used to think that he was aloof but he's really just a quiet sort of fellow. He's also knowledgeable and never hesitates to give advice when asked.

I respect how he advises new customers not to get certain products that he feels might not be suitable for their skill level and not push the products just to make money.
              [:]=-[Hangar]-=[:]
              Trex 450L Dominator
              Goblin 500
              Spektrum DX9

"Airplanes fly while helicopters simply beat the air into submission."
              -RR Heli Quotes

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

Originally posted by Maison20 View Post
                As I said, I did compare his service with other retailer . Honestly speaking , other rc retailers will assist us in test fly on the products we wanted to purchase and not his.
                May I know which product you wanted to test fly? Just curious.
                Hanger
                Hirobo XRB SR Lama
                Hirobo Quark SRB
                Hirobo Quark SRB SG
                Eflite Blade SR (For Display)
                Blade450 3D
                MSH Mini Protos (SOLD)
                COMPASS 6HV (Combat Fit PES A)

Plane
                Dynam PBY Catalina 1.4m
                FMS J3 Cub 1.4m
                Artech F14 Tomcat EDF
                HK FLYJET EDF
                Artech Skyfun
                Dynam P51D Mustang
                Parkzone P51

Tx:
                Futaba 6J 2.4GHz(SOLD)
                Spektrum DX6i
                DX8
                Futaba 9CAP

Comment

Originally posted by Redtwilight View Post
                  Yes indeed, do share your experience. I don't buy from him alot and used to think that he was aloof but he's really just a quiet sort of fellow. He's also knowledgeable and never hesitates to give advice when asked.

I respect how he advises new customers not to get certain products that he feels might not be suitable for their skill level and not push the products just to make money.
                  +1000.

if i may add, perhaps it would be good to know a little abt the product prior to buying.
                  Heli-ADDICTION:

Comment

Having my pop corn n drink now. Subscribed!!!

Comment

Comment

Oh, since all of you here think he's so professional and good in customer service, I have nothing to say

If he so good as all of you claimed, there won't be such post out today by me cause I never ever see such worst person as him so far.

Comment

Bo pian, horizon hobby products are good and not his service as retailer

Comment

Originally posted by Ben View Post
                            I have been to this Shop once or twice some time for back some small items and don't have an issue.
                            Compared with other forum, DH is very Generous that "New" member can Post immediately upon signing up.
                            The 'New' member post will be review by DH admin before can publish for your info!

Comment

I have never buy anything from that shop before but I would luv to hear your side of the story. Please do share your encounter.

Comment

Maison, chill pls. We...or rather myself, since I cannot speak for all, would be keen to know what happened. So if u post more details regarding yr experience in rcs, think that would be beneficial. The only fact that I m aware is the fact u hv spent 5k. To be honest, think many of us are keen to know the details.
                                Heli-ADDICTION:

Comment

Working...
                                X