Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dunkan Bossion, u r NOT human...

Ah Liang sent me a vid link some days abt this murderous lipo-killer. Watching him fly makes me very nervous. Not to be a party-pooper but IMHO it looks really dangerous to be pushing the X7 (or any heli) beyond its edge. Imagine executing tic-toc with one hand. And I was informed that Mr Bossion flies on rate instead of HH mode.

Heli-ADDICTION:
    Mikado Logos, RaptorG4s, X7F, 600ESP...
    JUST one more Logo...for the month.

Now I wanna a X7!
    Too many helis!

Comment

Left one more X7....... May the force be with you, Ah Liang....

Comment

Bossion's flying makes Nick Matthew or even Kyle Dahl look somehow subdued. When Poom came to Singapore and gave us a demo flight of the x7, we were literally blown away. If Bossion is to make his way to Hoya factory, think I'll wear full body armour during his demo flight...oh, and I'll park my car far far away. Think take cab bah.
        Heli-ADDICTION:

Comment

Whoa insane!!!!
          [:]=-[Hangar]-=[:]
          Trex 450L Dominator
          Goblin 500
          Spektrum DX9

"Airplanes fly while helicopters simply beat the air into submission."
          -RR Heli Quotes

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

Henry, his video over the weekend....

Comment

very, very good. It will be very exciting if he ever come to Singapore to perform. Must watch live one, more heart thumping. lol

Comment

This is the vid Ah Liang sent to me n Koh. Bossion really smacked his x7 hard. Wonder how many thousand x7 he wrecked prior to this vid? At such a ferocious pace, sumtin somewhere somehow will give way. It's like driving a Nissan GTR through the Nurburgring until the car gives up.
                Heli-ADDICTION:

Comment

Originally posted by feudallordcult View Post
                  Bossion's flying makes Nick Matthew or even Kyle Dahl look somehow subdued. When Poom came to Singapore and gave us a demo flight of the x7, we were literally blown away. If Bossion is to make his way to Hoya factory, think I'll wear full body armour during his demo flight...oh, and I'll park my car far far away. Think take cab bah.
                  Wah Henry, no need so extreme la, just watch from a distance will do lor.. but u will sure be trilled by his flying...

Comment

Originally posted by feudallordcult View Post
                    This is the vid Ah Liang sent to me n Koh. Bossion really smacked his x7 hard. Wonder how many thousand x7 he wrecked prior to this vid? At such a ferocious pace, sumtin somewhere somehow will give way. It's like driving a Nissan GTR through the Nurburgring until the car gives up.
                    FYI, Duncan Bossion is a MODE 1 flyer, that's why can Tic Toc with One Hand...
                    but have you seen Jamie Robertson's video, Inverted Piro Funnel with One Hand... thats Amazing...

Comment

Not so sure about this boy's flying ... Bert, Alan, Jamie, Tareq, even Nick 'The Entertainer' knew their limits. Sure, he's good, but I also feel he's an accident waiting to happen.
                      Beastx installed and flying ...

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

Originally posted by kiply View Post
                        Not so sure about this boy's flying ... Bert, Alan, Jamie, Tareq, even Nick 'The Entertainer' knew their limits. Sure, he's good, but I also feel he's an accident waiting to happen.
                        finally, someone who resonates my thoughts abt Bossion's flying style...

yes, we can stretch the limits of our hardware but do we know the breaking point? A little like f1 cars, alonso et al can zip the circuits and set the track on fire but imagine the wear n tear on the car.
                        Heli-ADDICTION:

Comment

Is he trying hard to crash his heli?

Comment

Put in his hands I think every gear in my humble helis would be stripped out stopping the first piro

I always wonder how many flights before one of these super 3D flyers would change all servos, ball links, or maybe even the ESC. Like for drivers every 10K km change oil. Definitely can't wait for a break down.

But otherwise another brilliant display of coordination

Comment

Dunkan Bossion the Helimasters 2014 Champion......
                              Champions are uniquely different than any regular flyers.....

Comment

Working...
                              X