Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bringing quad across custom

Anyone tried to bring along your quad across be it across causeway or airport custom without problem? I think should be no problem getting into JB custom but coming back to Singapore custom should go through scan..
    I<3RC

In fact 2 weeks back I had some issues with JB custom as I have 2 helis in my boot. First of all they say I am bringing in to sell then later say they fly on radio frequency and I need permit. After a while they go easy and told me not to do it again. Lesson learnt, avoid woman custom officers. Singapore was fine, pass thru with minimal fuss.
    Too many helis!

Comment

How if by public transport?
      I<3RC

Comment

If inside havesack should be OK rite?
        Heli-ADDICTION:
        Mikado Logos, RaptorG4s, X7F, 600ESP...
        JUST one more Logo...for the month.

Comment

I had brought it once thru checkin over at the airport, so far i haven encountered any issue.

I have a buddy of mine whom always bring his phantom whenever he travel and so far no issue

Comment

I've been carrying all my RC stuffs (including nitro, electric) as carry-on luggage on planes and it should be okay as long as there is nothing to powered it on. Recently i've been carrying my quad back and forth and have yet to encounter any issue with the custom

Comment

Thank you all this clear my doubt.
              I<3RC

Comment

On the way back, remember if asked, your transmitter should be on 2.4ghz. Many questions will be asked if you declare youre on 5.8. You may need to fill up a special form.
                Go back in one piece to fly another day.
                Having fun yet?
                36.39mhz
                40.77mhz

Comment

Working...
                X