Clear All

Hey guys Check out my video.

"Got a chance to fly in overseas, do welcome comments on editing or flying"

Hey guys Check out my video.

Originally posted by Lavin View Post

http://youtu.be/jRNq_6MZ4ow
    Hi Lavin
    Nice! I like the colours. I guess you "punched" out the colour while doing video editing. Care to share what software was used in your editing? By the way, any issues carrying the Phantom on board the plane? Custom duties, etc? LiPO batts need to declare? Did you carry the LIPO on board? Did you carry the Phantom on board as well? Thanks for the the share.

Cheers
    Vipermac

Comment

Hi Viper,

Thanks for your comments, I used GoPro studio to do my editing. So far I do not have any issue carrying the phantom on board. I guess it due to I had checked in together with my language. Just sign off the fragile form and checked in.

My LiPO and phantom are both in my goprofessional carrying case which had protected them.

Comment

Great video! Thanks for sharing. Btw did you need to inform the hotel for permission before flight?

Comment

No, I didnt request any permission but I had share this video with them. In return I allow them to use this video on their social media site.

Originally posted by ebpwu View Post
          Great video! Thanks for sharing. Btw did you need to inform the hotel for permission before flight?

Comment

Originally posted by banaNNa View Post
            Hi Viper,

Thanks for your comments, I used GoPro studio to do my editing. So far I do not have any issue carrying the phantom on board. I guess it due to I had checked in together with my language. Just sign off the fragile form and checked in.

My LiPO and phantom are both in my goprofessional carrying case which had protected them.

Thanks for your reply. Much appreciated!!

Comment

Here's my share of oversea aerial video.. Its a hassle to bring all the gears oversea but getting those footage from that amazing perspective is all worth it..

Comment

[QUOTE=Auhouhz;627991]Here's my share of oversea aerial video.. Its a hassle to bring all the gears oversea but getting those footage from that amazing perspective is all worth it..

amazing video bro, what i had learned so far was.. trust the phantom capability eventhou if the wind is pushing all around.

Comment

Originally posted by Auhouhz View Post
                  Here's my share of oversea aerial video.. Its a hassle to bring all the gears oversea but getting those footage from that amazing perspective is all worth it..

Nice footage! Thanks for sharing!

Comment

Originally posted by Auhouhz View Post

Nice video ZH. All the aerials form Phantom 2 with H33D?

Comment

Originally posted by Lavin View Post

http://youtu.be/jRNq_6MZ4ow
                      Hey Lavin. Good job bro. Is that from a Phantom 2 with H33D?
                      A few comments.
                      The blacks are crushed. If you're using a gopro you'd be better off using ProTune and then colour grading in a NLE, with RAW white balance (or 5500k in daylight). You have to use a faster SD card, but it's worth it. The straight line fly bys can be longer. When using yaw, also use aileron to get a real nice 'sweeping' shot or similar to point of interest flying.
                      my 2c worth

Comment

ZH, yr vids really rock!
                        Heli-ADDICTION:
                        Mikado Logos, RaptorG4s, X7F, 600ESP...
                        JUST one more Logo...for the month.

Comment

Originally posted by cruiser73 View Post
                          Nice video ZH. All the aerials form Phantom 2 with H33D?
                          No, it is not Phantom 2

Comment

Originally posted by tim3out View Post
                            No, it is not Phantom 2
                            Oh, what craft is it?

Comment

Originally posted by cruiser73 View Post
                              Oh, what craft is it?
                              I sure it is not phantom, because this quad is flying over the people at the beach, and I happened to be one of the "actors", having dinner, I preparing to siam if any thing happens.

Comment

Working...
                              X