Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ESC throttle calibration for heli

Hi,would like to seek for advice should i set throttle curve to calibrate the esc low and high throttle point?Reason asking i want to made sure throttle calibration done properly before activate gov function.Currently using dx6i and hobbywing platnium pro 100amp esc.

Thks

The throttle calibration merely tells the ESC where "high" and "low" are in terms of pulse width. Whatever you calibrate at "high" will remain your "high" reference point, and hence the ESC's fastest output. If you do this after you set a throttle curve that has the top endpoint at 50%, then 50% is the new 100%.

Comment

Originally posted by timgoh0 View Post
      The throttle calibration merely tells the ESC where "high" and "low" are in terms of pulse width. Whatever you calibrate at "high" will remain your "high" reference point, and hence the ESC's fastest output. If you do this after you set a throttle curve that has the top endpoint at 50%, then 50% is the new 100%.
      If i set normal throttle curve at 0-25-50-75-100,so my low point at 0% and high point at 100% after the esc calibration done?
      Btw the dx6i got a bug on throttle hold need to set at 10% instead of 0%,will this affected the esc calibration?

Many thks

Comment

Originally posted by timgoh0 View Post
        +1. concise and precise. btw, think the gov function in hw esc not that fantastic. i think castle cremation gov may be better cos u can input via the cardlink or sumtin. personally for me, the YEP gov store via the prog card works ok. not fantastic but it just works. so to set 0-25-50-75-100 is correct. after the esc learns the high and low ends, just whack 100% flat throttle curve and flash a smile everytime u fly.
        Heli-ADDICTION:
        Mikado Logos, RaptorG4s, X7F, 600ESP...
        JUST one more Logo...for the month.

Comment

Working...
        X