Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RTF Cheerson CX-20

Hi, I've been given an RTF CX-20 and I would like to find out if I can use other transmitter (eg Futaba 8FGs) to fly it. What can or must I do to make them work together. FYI, I've had prior experience with heli but had stopped flying for about 3 years now and am lost with the latest on-goings of rc flyers now. Thank you for any kind help rendered.
    "Be NiCe tO tHe pEoPle yoU mEeT oN yOur Way Up. cAuSe yOu'll NeVer KnoW wHo YoU Will MeEt On yOuR WaY DoWn."

I've swop mine. Just open the case and swop the rx. Joint us at Facebook search cheerson cx-20.
    I<3RC

Comment

Originally posted by shm900 View Post
      I've swop mine. Just open the case and swop the rx. Joint us at Facebook search cheerson cx-20.
      Thanx for the reply bro. I would love to join you guys at facebook but I've closed out my FB account long time ago. Is there any way you can guide me on the rx swop and the setup of the 8FG to fly the CX-20? Thank you.
      "Be NiCe tO tHe pEoPle yoU mEeT oN yOur Way Up. cAuSe yOu'll NeVer KnoW wHo YoU Will MeEt On yOuR WaY DoWn."

Comment

HobbyKing Live - Product Profile Quanum Nova PNF: http://youtu.be/jnhXSI2sTa0

Hope this helps. It's the same model of cx20.
        I<3RC

Comment

Thank you shm900.

Comment

No Bro. Share us when it's done.
            I<3RC

Comment

Np*
              I<3RC

Comment

do. Hopefully it flies proper.

Comment

Working...
                X