Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTS: 41" Kevlar Zonda Catamaran

As stated above, I've got this twin prop boat for sale. Comes with servo, 2X 2075KV and 2X 180Amp Turnigy ESC, capable of running up to 6S. So far I've tried 4S and the speed is crazily fast. Condition 9/10. Some essential modification done to prevent water from getting it. Pls take a look at the attached pictures.

All set up and ready to run. All you need is your own batteries and TX/RX. Asking $930 (Neg), but serious buyers only. If interested, pls call, SMS or Watsapp me at 90044926. Thank you.

Very nice boat!
    Upz for you!!!

Comment

Ups.. Asking price lowered to $900!

Comment

Going for $870 now! Looking for quick sale. Contact 90044926 to deal.

Comment

Ups!

Comment

Ups

Comment

I see you try hard to sell at that price, abit difficult. a lot of cheapos and low ballers here. YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!

up for u.

Comment

Originally posted by Shanya View Post
                I see you try hard to sell at that price, abit difficult. a lot of cheapos and low ballers here. YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!

up for u.
                HAHAHA.. Ya, those who really know about the stuff they enquire about will know the quality of the product. Others are just a waste of time. Anyways, I really don't mind keeping the boat. Not really playing with it now, so thought others might put it to some use. Will just put it up for sale, if can't fetch the price I want, I'll keep it!

Tks for the ups bro..

Comment

Ups

Comment

Decided to drop price to $800. Willing to listen to offers as well.

Comment

Upz for you bro.

Very fast boat with 6S, up to 110km/h on water (tested with GPS).

Modified with 4 hooks with O-rings and rubber lining to minimize water intake.
                      Modified drain hole at the back for water discharge.
                      Modified exhaust with flame like lights to mimic turbo flames.
                      Modified double water inlet for each motor (original is one inlet to 2 motors)

Comment

Ups

Comment

Ups

Comment

Working...
                          X