Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need Space for RC "Toys"

My wife of 19 years, has decided that I have got to many RC Quads/Planes/Cars. We are moving to a smaller apartment soon and finally decided this is the time to make me move all my "junk" out - I know I should pick up a fight but after 19 years it's me or them

I came up with an idea to rent a cheap storage space (if possible with electrical power -> so I can put a small light, fan and charge my Lipo's)

Does anyone have any suggestions or links to locations I should checkout ? anyone else doing something similar ?

Had the same problems as you- except it's not my waifu. I no waifu- going to move some time later... so a while back I contacted ExtraSpace... ( they have a warehouse, 4 bus stops from my home )

http://www.extraspace.com.sg/ for a quote. It's not cheap ( not within my budget) .. comes to about $168- $250 a month.... minimum must sign for 3 months or something. Do email them to arrange for something, they are very willing to help. Other solutions are Lock + store, but i havent tried them yet.

Comment

Originally posted by diaconom View Post
      My wife of 19 years, has decided that I have got to many RC Quads/Planes/Cars. We are moving to a smaller apartment soon and finally decided this is the time to make me move all my "junk" out - I know I should pick up a fight but after 19 years it's me or them

I came up with an idea to rent a cheap storage space (if possible with electrical power -> so I can put a small light, fan and charge my Lipo's)

Does anyone have any suggestions or links to locations I should checkout ? anyone else doing something similar ?
      Keep the excess in the office??
      ------------------------------
      Airworthy: FMS Mini Trojan, Cloudsfly, BF-109 Funfighter, HK Mini Stick, Flasher 450 Pro, Mini Titan v2, E-Flite Blade MCPx.
      NIB: Multiplex FunCub, HK T-45.

Comment

Move all your LiPo and chargers to office. Charge and store there.
        Get a rack to wall mount everything. Or if you have a study room etc.. Hang your heli or plane at ceiling, cars or trucks at the wall,
        I use Ikea wall rack to display my cars and heli.
        If you have plenty of RC cars, remove all their body shell and use the largest body shell to contain the medium size, then put the smallest size onto these two etc.. Just like how wife stack her bowls and pans.
        Then stack all your chassis in a Toyogo box.
        Last option.. Just sell away cheap cheap to us..
        I'm Remotely Controlled ...

Comment

Working...
        X