Zenm Tech Pte Ltd

Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Normally Zenmuse tilted 45 deg means no signal from radio or X1 is not calibrated. Or the end points on gimbal travel not set properly.

- Calibrate your TX with RC assistant (not phantom assistant)
    - Go to Phantom assistant and calibrate X1
    - In P2 Assistantgo advance > Gimbal adjust limits its still not getting full tilt movement

If this is not issue maybe do a quick video to show the issue here and others might be able to help.

Comment

Originally posted by TruckBasher View Post
      Normally Zenmuse tilted 45 deg means no signal from radio or X1 is not calibrated. Or the end points on gimbal travel not set properly.

- Calibrate your TX with RC assistant (not phantom assistant)
      - Go to Phantom assistant and calibrate X1
      - In P2 Assistantgo advance > Gimbal adjust limits its still not getting full tilt movement

If this is not issue maybe do a quick video to show the issue here and others might be able to help.
      Thanks TruckBasher for your advice. However, i don't think its due to the X1 being not calibrated. kinda difficult to explain unless you see it kinda thing. Theres a link below that you could see that I'm facing the similar problem with this guy. i tried to diy but just after 1 flight, it goes back the same.

Comment

If that is the issue and doing this mod fixes it. I strongly suggest to contact where you buy this p2 looks to be a defective pots or something. It should not do what was described on the video. If out of warranty and you dont mind fiddling with those flat cables then should be ok but still suggest to get this gimbal repairs. Sorry not much help maybe others got better suggestion

Comment

Originally posted by TruckBasher View Post
          If that is the issue and doing this mod fixes it. I strongly suggest to contact where you buy this p2 looks to be a defective pots or something. It should not do what was described on the video. If out of warranty and you dont mind fiddling with those flat cables then should be ok but still suggest to get this gimbal repairs. Sorry not much help maybe others got better suggestion
          thanks bro.. thats the thing, I'm looking for someone who can repair this. went down to Singahobby ytd and was quite taken aback by what they said. told me to leave it overnight with them. next day they will send to their technician but i need to pay $50 just for them to see if can fix or not. if can't fix they can send it to DJI in HK for me but will take 3-4 months.

i went further to do a research and many ppl in the US are facing this problem too and they write in to the DJI support and they told them to ship it back to dji for a replacement or full refund. Wanted to do the same but the site prompted me to contact the dealer i purchased from and check with them for rectification. so hopefully the shop which i got it from "Rotor hobby" can help me out with it.

Comment

If this is within a year since purchase I think warranty should cover for it. Sometimes the only thing you pay for is the shipping the item to them but I cant really comment on how other resellers are handling business but from what you describe they are not so good. This is one thing that a lot of hobbyist forgot to ask when they buy after sale support is important specially for a package deal like Phantom. Hope you can fix this, I wish I can try and help you but I dont want to do more damage than help. Piece of advise get your reseller to ship it back to DJI for them to fix. DJI USA got local office in USA but here in SG most of the time DJI will ask to liaise with the distributor. So far where I got my DJI stuff I havent had issues with after sales but its more of personal experience not general consensus. Let us know which route you took and when you fix it.

Comment

went down to my dealer and he said that he faced this issue a couple times and he told me to leave it to him to fix it. left it in the morning and collected it at 5pm the same day.. did some test in the night and so far so good.. will try again in the day and check out against the horizon. he also changed the rubber for the gimbals as he said they looked like they are gonna give way.. all done for $15. lets just hope it stays.

Comment

Originally posted by de3pster View Post
                went down to my dealer and he said that he faced this issue a couple times and he told me to leave it to him to fix it. left it in the morning and collected it at 5pm the same day.. did some test in the night and so far so good.. will try again in the day and check out against the horizon. he also changed the rubber for the gimbals as he said they looked like they are gonna give way.. all done for $15. lets just hope it stays.
                went to test it today and everything seems all good. Thanks again bro for your help!

Comment

Good to hear you sorted things out.

Comment

Hi just checking if you can recommend somebody who can repair wiring connector and wiring fault. once i put in the battery, one blade will spin at max speed till got burning smell. Had to quickly disconnect.

Comment

Originally posted by kohster View Post
                      Hey guys! Thanks for all the suggestions and advise. Very much appreciate it!

After a week at the "hospital" (not Sghobby tho), its finally repaired. The "Doctor" said he tuned up the quad. Adjusted the gains i supposed. Flight stabilty during hovering definitely improved but the noise is still there. One motor was making that noise. Not a big issue i was told so i left it alone. Replacing it wld cost me $60. Tuning cost me $80.

Will go get some airtime this weekend. Hopefully all goes well......

Cheers
                      Hi kohster, can you share the repair shop contact eith me? You may contact me at 97342861 !

Comment

Working...
                      X