Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Turnigy 9XR on Phoenix Simulator V5 Heli fly auto hopping/ jumping

Hi Anyone experience this problem?? I using Turnigy 9XR on Phoenix Simulator, Heli fly auto hopping/ jumping and hard to control. I used other tx too with no problem. Don't know whats wrong with the 9XR problem? but it flew planes with no problem. Only heli will it react like jumping around . I did not control or do it, its automatically behave like that....00' Below is the video.

Flying RC is like dating a girl...;)

And the channel monitor on the 9XR is showing a stable output for the pitch channel? Do you have a RF module inserted? If so, does it help when you remove it?

Comment

the channel output is auto signal. As u can see it in the video I posted. Yes, Module on tx, Last night tried module took out from tx seem better, but still the colective + throttle control not as precise as other tx.

Comment

The channel monitor I was referring to is on the 9xr. I believe you get to it by pushing either the up or down directional arrows at the main screen. There should be a bunch of bars corresponding to the channel output. Is channel 6 moving as you expect?

Comment

Found solution! I managed to setting the sim on the Edit control profile, set the engine n collective pitch using same channel 1 for 9XR. Now with module on, heli flew smoothly n no more hopping jumping.....happy....

Comment

That does mean that you lose all ability to manage throttle and pitch separately though. Not sure if phoenix correctly simulates effects that are head-speed dependent.

Comment

Working...
            X