• Time
  • Show
Clear All

AUCTION: Logo 500SE - Quitting Hobby

STARTING BID: $950

Rules and other notes:

1. Auction ends on 22 August 2014 22:00 server time; or
    2. Once offer price hits $1,200, the auction ends
    3. I'll will be out of town from 24 Aug to 30 Sep so collection has to happen either on the evening of 22 Aug or 23 Aug
    4. To be transparent, all bids need to be submitted by way of posting on the auction thread; bids submitted by PM to myself will not be considered
    5. Please feel free to PM me or ask questions through this thread although replies might be a little slower (i'm currently doing my ICT and going outfield from 19 - 21 Aug)
    6. I'm contactable via sms/calls at +6590499580 or whatsapp at +6287876114557
    7. Thanks!

Logo 500SE (Upgraded from Logo 500)

Blades: Rotortech 560mm
    Pinion: 11T M1 MIK4411
    Main Gear: 106T M1 MIK4183
    Motor: KDE Direct 600XF 1175kv (http://www.kdedirect.com/KDE600XF1175.html)
    ESC: Hobbywing 100A (this is the Gaui edition which comes with gold coloured heatsinks)
    Cyclic Servos: Savox 1267SG High Voltage (http://www.savoxusa.com/Savox_SC1267...avsc1267sg.htm)
    Tail Servo: Savox 1290MG (http://www.savoxusa.com/Savox_SH1290...avsh1290mg.htm)
    Gyro: Skookum Robotics SK540

Also included are:
    - Original canopy
    - Fusuno Jolly Bee canopy (http://fusuno.com/product_info.php?c...ducts_id=15555)
    - 550mm main blades (no brand)
    - Skookum Powerbus
    - Some spares, original parts and accessories

Pictures below (taken 16 Aug 14):

*Do note that parts in the pictures with the Mikado part number and packaging are new parts which have been taken out of their packaging

Airplanes fly while helicopters beat the air into submission - Hugh Downs

[U]Hangar:[/U]
    Logo 500

[U]Held in loving memory:[/U]
    MSH Mini Protos - Sold because I don't want to have anything to do with St Passion!
    HK500GT with Align 4-Bladed Rotor Head
    TREX 600EFL Pro

[B]WTS: Mikado Logo 500SE[/B]

Upz..

All parts in good working condition with less than 5 flights

No missing parts. 100% complete.

Logo 500

MSH Mini Protos - Sold because I don't want to have anything to do with St Passion!
    TREX 600EFL Pro

Comment

Up!

Logo 500

TREX 600EFL Pro

Comment

Hmm.. Did I set a starting bid too high? Or my electronics setup undesirable?

Anybody kind enough to share? Thanks!

Meanwhile, should anybody be interested just drop me an offer. Thanks!

Logo 500

TREX 600EFL Pro

Comment

Originally posted by seraph View Post

I think it's neither, just that the amount is more than most ppl's discretionary income so we'd need to consider before committing. =) Great heli and excellent gyro. If I had seen this earlier I would have offered to buy the gyro separately haha..
          [:]=-[Hangar]-=[:]
          Trex 450L Dominator
          Goblin 500
          Spektrum DX9

"Airplanes fly while helicopters simply beat the air into submission."
          -RR Heli Quotes

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

Originally posted by Redtwilight View Post
            I think it's neither, just that the amount is more than most ppl's discretionary income so we'd need to consider before committing. =) Great heli and excellent gyro. If I had seen this earlier I would have offered to buy the gyro separately haha..
            thanks for the reply. i was wondering if i really lost touch with the hobby. haha..

Logo 500

TREX 600EFL Pro

Comment

Have to be patient, good things come to those who wait.
              Too many helis!

Comment

Personally, I will not bid for it, and I don't think anyone will do a open bid for it, despite it been a fine heli.
                I don't think the crowd here is like hardwarezone forum where people try to auction stuff off with an open bid.

If anyone that is seriously keen in this heli, he/she will also seriously put forward a reasonable price.

As someone else mentioned, be patient, eventually, it will be sold. But probably not done in a way that you might intended.
                My blog: http://ongbenghui.blogspot.com

Comment

Starting bid price too high. If it was ard $500-600, it will be good.

If I were to buy, I would be expecting to pay ard $800-900 price range.

I have a Logo600 in my fleet already, upz for a great heli.

Comment

Originally posted by ah_liang View Post
                    Have to be patient, good things come to those who wait.
                    will keep that in mind..

Logo 500

TREX 600EFL Pro

Comment

Originally posted by ongbenghui View Post
                      Personally, I will not bid for it, and I don't think anyone will do a open bid for it, despite it been a fine heli.
                      I don't think the crowd here is like hardwarezone forum where people try to auction stuff off with an open bid.

If anyone that is seriously keen in this heli, he/she will also seriously put forward a reasonable price.

As someone else mentioned, be patient, eventually, it will be sold. But probably not done in a way that you might intended.
                      roger that. thanks for the reply! i'm not really in a hurry per se, just that i'm away from Singapore most of the time so weeks turn into months.. haha..

Logo 500

TREX 600EFL Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Adrianli View Post
                        Starting bid price too high. If it was ard $500-600, it will be good.

If I were to buy, I would be expecting to pay ard $800-900 price range.

I have a Logo600 in my fleet already, upz for a great heli.
                        wah.. didn't think that it was worth so little.. but none the less, thanks for the opinion.

Logo 500

TREX 600EFL Pro

Comment

Ok guys, this really gotta go. $500 for everything you see above.

I'll be in Singapore till 3 Jan so collection has to be done by 2 Jan. Call/SMS at 90499580 or WhatsApp at +6287876114557

Logo 500

TREX 600EFL Pro

Comment

Reserved

Logo 500

TREX 600EFL Pro

Comment

500 is a really good price for a logo 500. Congratulations to the new owner.
                              Heli-ADDICTION:
                              Mikado Logos, RaptorG4s, X7F, 600ESP...
                              JUST one more Logo...for the month.

Comment

Working...
                              X