Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Walkera QR X350

Hi everyone!

Good day to all. I've very recently purchased a Walkera QR X350, roughly 3weeks now, and it has been a great experience. There weren't any issues with GPS, the modes etc. Still trying to understand the options available on the Devo7 which came with the RTF set.

I've been messing around with the toggles and checking out what modes are available etc. Have kept everything to the default though. Why I am saying this is because only very recently there has been a problem with the MIX switch which toggles between the MANUAL, ALTITUDE HOLD and RETURN TO HOME modes that comes built into the Devention DEVO 7 Transmitter.

Only about 3 days again, these features seemed to have been deactivated or is not functioning at all. I have been unable to activate the Altitude hold and Return to home feature and would like to ask if anyone out here has the same problem and if there are any solutions or suggestions to get it rectified.

1. Have not made any permanent changes to the transmitter. It has also been reset to factory setting when problem first arose.
    2. Checked GPS status via Right Green LED. Status is good with at least 5 or more satellites locked in.
    3. The quadcopter used to be unable to take off when Altitude hold or Return to home mode is activated. Left green LED would blink to indicate that the quad is not in Manual mode for take-off However, none of this safety feature seem to be functioning as take-off can be done even when the DEVO 7 is set to altitude hold and Return to home.
    4. Have opened the DEVO 7 to check on basic connectivity. I.E wires are all securely attached to the circuit board and switches are still clicking (I wouldn't say working because I do not know how to check it otherwise)

Have checked on websites, youtube and this forum but there has not been a "reported" case about this? Otherwise, if someone has the same unit as me with the Devo 7 I would like to arrange for a meeting so I can troubleshoot which is causing the problem. (Receiver or Transmitter)

I sincerely hope someone can help me with this. Thank you very much!

Joshua

Once you reset to factory setting the QR X350 setting will be gone.
    Go to page 9 on the manual and follow the instruction to redo the setting.

Comment

happened to mine too.
      Assuming you have done the compass calibration and there is still problem.
      For my case, found out that is due to the compass unit on the leg mounted upside down. I had change the legs which broke due to hard landing.
      It is quite cheap to replace too if your compass is totally kaput!

Comment

Originally posted by strax View Post
        Once you reset to factory setting the QR X350 setting will be gone.
        Go to page 9 on the manual and follow the instruction to redo the setting.
        Thanks strap. I went back to the shop for assistance and the uncle re-send me the settings for the quadcopter. Thanks!

Comment

Working...
        X