Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beast X V3.0

Hi guys. Need help here. Months back bought a TT E360. Having problem with GT5 gyro so just change off with beast X. Now my problem is that my cyclic servo movement are slow. But when I pitch up and down with collective pitch the movement is fast. Is only elevator and Aileron slow. Tried to set the cyclic respone and control behavior it makes no different. Can anyone tell me what's wrong?

Hi bro, is the cyclic servo movement slow when on ground and rotor not spinning or during hover the cyclic movement is slow? If on the ground slow is normal, is suppose to be that way.
    Heli
    1 - Flip360 quad with APM 2.6.

Plane
    1 - Durafly P-51 Mustang - Nice scale details and stable in the air
    Tx
    Frsky Taranis X9D

Comment

Really thanks alot for replying. Appreciate. Yup on the ground. Just found out also from other forum is normal.
      So I flew it few times already. during hover, my heli get higher and higher in the air maybe because of the wind.
      So I slightly down the throttle. Yes the heli lower down abit but at the same time my heli tube to the real. So I need
      Counter back by pushing front. Feels unstable.Is that normal? Or not enough cyclic gain?Cause it feels different from my small heli. FBL too.

Comment

Correction

Tilt

Comment

You should fly with a flat throttle curve and add some negative pitch to your pitch curve.
          Sometimes, even when blades are at neutral, it is very difficult to bring the heli down if the wind is too strong.
          Too many helis!

Comment

Originally posted by ah_liang View Post
            You should fly with a flat throttle curve and add some negative pitch to your pitch curve.
            Sometimes, even when blades are at neutral, it is very difficult to bring the heli down if the wind is too strong.
            bro, if 'broad chord' shows up, our brother in UK won't even be able to land even if throttle CUT. the heli will simply float and hover above broad chord....
            Heli-ADDICTION:
            Mikado Logos, RaptorG4s, X7F, 600ESP...
            JUST one more Logo...for the month.

Comment

Originally posted by Xc wong View Post
              Hi guys. Need help here. Months back bought a TT E360. Having problem with GT5 gyro so just change off with beast X. Now my problem is that my cyclic servo movement are slow. But when I pitch up and down with collective pitch the movement is fast. Is only elevator and Aileron slow. Tried to set the cyclic respone and control behavior it makes no different. Can anyone tell me what's wrong?
              Bro Wong, if you dun mind the hassle, redo programming on a clean slate. it will save u plenty of headache.
              Heli-ADDICTION:
              Mikado Logos, RaptorG4s, X7F, 600ESP...
              JUST one more Logo...for the month.

Comment

The heli will still come down when I slightly reduce the throttle is just that unstable. Maybe ill set
                The cyclic response and retry? Still cannot then ill reprogram it. Anyway I program this heli
                With new model in my controller.

Comment

Unstable as in sensitive ?or sluggish,sticky? Or totally uncontrollable,unstable?
                  Hangar
                  -Extreme Flight 88" Edge 540T
                  -Extreme Flight 88" Extra 300
                  -Extreme Flight 78" Extra 300 exp
                  -3D Hobby Shop Extra 72" Extra 330SC
                  -Extreme Flight 64" MXS exp
                  -Extreme Flight 60" Extra 300 exp
                  -Extreme Flight 48" MXS exp
                  -Extreme Flight 48" Extra 300 exp

Comment

Goto a flying field and get someone to help check, reset if necessary and test fly.
                    Too many helis!

Comment

Sluggish. Like slow reaction.When reduce throttle the heli tile to rear. Which i dont know why and never counter in my other heli before. counter back by pushing forward by abit seem no effect. Push more then abit over.

By the way where u guys flying. I usually fly sembawang near north link building weekdays and holland road weekends. Dont know where else to fly

Comment

Working...
                      X