Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Flying RC plane on plain beside Labrador Villa Rd

Hi,

Just contracted this poison (as what my friend put it).
    Anyone ever fly on the plain in the subject? At the junction of Alexandra rd, just proceed straight toward the furniture showroom. There is a small gate along the fences where i entered into the green plain. Sorry I am unable to mark up the area or to attach a jpg to show the area. But those who ever drive to Labrador park should notice the plain on the left of the road.
    (Not sure you can view the link)

I was flying my Super cub 4768 for about 25 mins just to practice my landing. On the plain, I saw only an Uncle catching grasshoppers. But when i about to pack up and drive off, I saw military helicopter patrolling the area.

Would be glad to know anyone had flew their plane/copter and whether is it allowed.

Kelim

Bro I see from google maps the field all fenced up how u go in? Got secret entrance?

Anyway the field looks really nice for speed runs: https://www.google.com/maps/@1.26575...!6m1!1e1?hl=en

Comment

Old BP Refinery site.

Comment

It's state land and no trespass.
        Be careful

Comment

I work nearby, and crossed my thoughts too but i see its got very long grass and wondered if I wld see my plane after "landing". Didnt try it yet

Comment

Be very wary of places with long grass. Just saw a huge black snake slither past me 2 weeks ago when I am searching for a plane part in the further end of OHR. Exercise all caution not worth the risk.

Comment

Working...
            X