Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WTS - Used Futaba 8FGs TX (with or w/o rx)

Collapse

Zenm Tech Pte Ltd

Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTS - Used Futaba 8FGs TX (with or w/o rx)

Letting go my used Futaba 8FGs TX, with or without receiver (depends on your need)

Transmitter definitely still in great working condition and it has served me well for about a year.

PM me with a reasonable price if interested...

Thanks in advanced...

Thread Closed... Decide not to sell...

Comment

Originally posted by turemini View Post
      Letting go my used Futaba 8FGs TX, with or without receiver (depends on your need)

Transmitter definitely still in great working condition and it has served me well for about a year.

PM me with a reasonable price if interested...

Thanks in advanced...
      Hi Damien Tan, im uncle chor,i would to buy ur T8fGS TX with RX,can you please sell me,thanks!....contact 93533853

Comment

Originally posted by superheli View Post
        Hi Damien Tan, im uncle chor,i would to buy ur T8fGS TX with RX,can you please sell me,thanks!....contact 93533853
        Hi Uncle Chor, sorry, i decided to keep it already...

Comment

Hi Damien Tan, i got you thanks for ur caring,but beside do you have any 7 channel or so tx with sbus rx to let go,please contact by the nos 93533853,have a nice day,enjoy ur weekend

Comment

Originally posted by superheli View Post
            Hi Damien Tan, i got you thanks for ur caring,but beside do you have any 7 channel or so tx with sbus rx to let go,please contact by the nos 93533853,have a nice day,enjoy ur weekend
            Hi Uncle Chor, sorry, apparently not. I only has 1 tx.
            Let me check if my friends has spare to let go.

Comment

Hi Damien Tan i note currently i'm useing mode 1 for my T6j and it's no choice for my gaui nx4 governor,so i would like to thanks for ur caring,i appreciate it,fly with care good luck to you!..

Comment

Working...
              X