Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Repair for old Futaba 9C

Hi All,

looking for some advice over repairing of old Futaba 9c (non 2.4), the display went black out but system still run fine. Not sure is there anyway in Singapore do provide such support.

Your assistant is much appreciate

regards
    Loyn

Bring it to Singapore Hobbies, they are able to repair it.

Long time no hear from u.

Comment

thanks for the information, hope the fix is not too expensive and only if still can fix

Yup have not been in touch with the hobby for long time...... long enough to kill the equipment

Comment

It can be fixed. My long time flying buddies, Koon n Ong has theirs fixed not too long ago. IIRC it would cost ard $70 n can be collected on the same day.

Looks like its a problem with 9C. I had this problem before too. nice to hear u picking up this hobby again.

Comment

hi Adrian and Loyn, old timers coming back! i have issues with my JR9X as well, you guys know any one that can repair LCD screens for our TX?
          this hobby is a compulsion/addiction/disease

Comment

Originally posted by rifqi View Post
            hi Adrian and Loyn, old timers coming back! i have issues with my JR9X as well, you guys know any one that can repair LCD screens for our TX?
            Hi,

Welcome back to the hobby.

For JR, u need to check with the JR agent which I think is this forum's owner - Zenmtech.

SHS will not be able to repair non-futaba stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Adrianli View Post
              Hi,

Welcome back to the hobby.

For JR, u need to check with the JR agent which I think is this forum's owner - Zenmtech.

SHS will not be able to repair non-futaba stuff.
              Thanks for the info Adrian! a lot of things have changed since my last visit here..
              this hobby is a compulsion/addiction/disease

Comment

Working...
              X