Zenm Tech Pte Ltd

Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im using a 6 channel redcon receiver with robird fbl system. I dont use governor. I dont use satellite.
    It will fly.
    Maybe you should try this config.
    No need to spend more money.
    I'm Remotely Controlled ...

Comment

Originally posted by blueangel View Post
      Im using a 6 channel redcon receiver with robird fbl system. I dont use governor. I dont use satellite.
      It will fly.
      Maybe you should try this config.
      No need to spend more money.

What I meant was that I wasn't using any receiver, just a single satellite remote directly plugged to the 'ANT' port of the 3GX. Align technical support seems to frown on this when I asked them about my problem but they didn't explain why this is not supported and only insisted I use a receiver. However, all the cyclic and the collective functions appear to work properly. I eventually figured out that changing the gyro rate on the transmitter only seem to affect the governor status. I don't have any governor--which is what set me researching this topic deeper.

So the supported configuration seems to be 3GX to a proper receiver so that all the channels are in their proper places. Hence, I ordered a proper Spektrum receiver. redcon may be a possibly candidate in the future, but for now, as a newbie, I would want to avoid solving compatibility issues, when I couldn't get basics right.

Comment

Oh i thought you would have had a receiver but you choose to use a satellite.
        Anyway thats something new to me too.
        I did ever considered going satellite but want sure how to. I asked a flyer but he kept telling me use receiver, but never explain to me why.
        Now at least i know theres limitation to using a satellite..
        Im on robird and JR.
        I'm Remotely Controlled ...

Comment

Just installed the receiver and can confirm the problem is now solved.

Comment

Working...
          X