Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Revolectrix singapore

Hi there all.....we're back on DHobby. hope you like our banner lol

We have had a stella 2013, doubling in volume and signed on over 250 international retail partners. So much so that we have to move location.

1. Depot Rd office went enblock so we downsized to Blk 1090 Lower Delta Rd #03-01 (Design office)
    2. The warehouse, electronics & battery assembly all went back to factory floor in Batam.

All REVOLECTRIX products can still be ordered via a few methods.

A. For Singapore self pick up from LowerDelta simply SMS/WattAspp/email your orders to us and we'll send them to LowerDelta for your to pick up. We have shipments once a week from Batam to Singapore usually Thursdays and we'll call you once it arrives.
    John: 9236 3396, john@leoindustries.com, vincent@leoindustries.com

B: For self ordering over the web, we will ship from Batam to your location direct. (takes a few days)

So please be noted that we can still support all products from LowerDelta but all stock is now in Batam bigger facility. Due to the volumes we were shipping around the world we could not do it from Singapore anymore.

thanks and keep in touch
    John Grzan
    Revo John
    REVOLECTRIX Singapore
    1090 Lower Delta Rd #03-01
    Singapore
    [url]www.revolectrix.com[/url]

Good to hear from u again.

Comment

revo, the best lipos for my goblins insatiable appetite.
      Heli-ADDICTION:
      Mikado Logos, RaptorG4s, X7F, 600ESP...
      JUST one more Logo...for the month.

Comment

Thanks for the update John
        Gravity Always Wins.....

Comment

Dear All

Since our introduction of lithium into RC Hobby industry in 1995 the market has grown and changed over the times. Lithium over the years has pretty much stayed the same.....until today !

Together with LISHEN, one of the top 3 lithium factories in the world, we have been able to migrate the chemistry into high rate applications. LISHEN make the batteries for iphone and they are HV also! (that is charging to 4.35V per cell)
          Anyway HV LiPO, a world first for the RC industry is now ready and available at REVOLECTRIX. (4.27V version). The initial months feedback from overseas customers is that they love'em. Shawn Hempal (USA), Joey Giagoma (USA) and Luke Annels (AUS), Geoffrey Armstrong (SG) who paid for their packs can be seen on forums testifying about them.
          IR is the lowest we've been ever able to make and any pack size and dimensions we can do fresh!
          Capacity is about 12% higher for an equivalent pack size of traditional 4.2V LiPO. All REVOLECTRIX chargers can charge these batteries safely as we designed it that way

We're currently working on 4.35V and 4.6V charging limits but its taking more time to get there.

So for Singapore only, we offer this next 3 months 15% off the price of the HV series LiPO so please contact me (John) or Vince and get cracking.
          There is a 3 day special now on HV5500 so get in there fast
          We guarantee you'll love em......if you don't feel the difference.....money back from me

As Shawn Hempal commented on RCGroups "4.2V is soooooo 2013!"
          Revo John
          REVOLECTRIX Singapore
          Singapore

Comment

GST and REVOLECTRIX

Hi there

We have been in discussions with IRAS and due to the fact we are situated in Batam now we MAY be able to not charge GST on goods.
            BUT....they'll have to ship from Batam to your location direct with say Fedex or IndoPost.

So we ask you:

If the shipping costs was say $12 - $16 for Fedex postage do you guys prefer we take off the GST and ship with Fedex or still want to come to our office to pick up goods (picking up from Lower Delta Location may charge GST but no shipping costs of course).

We'll only kick this off IF IRA give us the green light formally
            Revo John
            REVOLECTRIX Singapore
            Singapore

Comment

I prefer Fedex.

Cos ur office opening hours is also my working hours. I can only visit ur office if I am on leave.

But if u do personal delivery to me at no charge, then I'll take the GST.

Originally posted by REVOJohn View Post
              GST and REVOLECTRIX

Hi there

We have been in discussions with IRAS and due to the fact we are situated in Batam now we MAY be able to not charge GST on goods.
              BUT....they'll have to ship from Batam to your location direct with say Fedex or IndoPost.

So we ask you:

If the shipping costs was say $12 - $16 for Fedex postage do you guys prefer we take off the GST and ship with Fedex or still want to come to our office to pick up goods (picking up from Lower Delta Location may charge GST but no shipping costs of course).

We'll only kick this off IF IRA give us the green light formally

Comment

Hi John, i guess it all depends on the amount spent on the lipos. if the value of the items is over 1k, no way in hell I'm gonna pay 7% gst, shipping by fedex anytime! anyway, not to sound like a fanboy BUT revo lipos really are quite good. now hoping to find the reason to dish out more $ for 60c lipos.
                Heli-ADDICTION:
                Mikado Logos, RaptorG4s, X7F, 600ESP...
                JUST one more Logo...for the month.

Comment

Originally posted by feudallordcult View Post
                  Hi John, i guess it all depends on the amount spent on the lipos. if the value of the items is over 1k, no way in hell I'm gonna pay 7% gst, shipping by fedex anytime! anyway, not to sound like a fanboy BUT revo lipos really are quite good. now hoping to find the reason to dish out more $ for 60c lipos.
                  +1
                  Gravity Always Wins.....

Comment

John, the increased voltage is great news. Have you tested them with any of the non-Revolectrix chargers? I'm sure there are quite a few of us willing to spend the extra money on the better battery, but it's harder to justify it in the short term if it requires a dedicated/new charger. I happen to use a Thunder Power 610 AC/DC charger at the moment. Either way, I'm glad to hear that your business is going well and we have a great local resource for batteries. Dave

Comment

Hey Dave,
                      Sorry for the late reply but I'm in the states having our global REVO strategy session. 2015 is gonna be great.

Anwyay personally I don;t feel safe anyone using a non-revo charger for the HV series yet only because I know the pro's and cons of most of the chargers out there in the market and for now I'd rather play on the safe size. As probably one of only a handful or RC companies the truely design and manufacturers its own products I'm still a tad reluctant to allow HV to be used on anyones chargers............maybe even moreso in Singapore where you are all charging indoors.
                      Revo John
                      REVOLECTRIX Singapore
                      Singapore

Comment

Working...
                      X