Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A simple F450 with KK2.0

Hi everyone! Here's a simple F450 i built for fun and aerobatic flying.

Specs:
    F450 clone frame
    Hobbywing 25a 4 in 1 esc
    NTM 1350kv 28-30 motor
    8 inch sf props
    Turnigy standard 2200mAh 35C
    Turnigy 9x transmitter

Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_0102 E.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	36.1 KB
ID:	997545

Hi Sethi,

Im new and interested to start with quadcopter. By the way the above setup cost is how much and its flying time. Thanks a lot

Comment

Originally posted by pbrian26 View Post
      Hi Sethi,

Im new and interested to start with quadcopter. By the way the above setup cost is how much and its flying time. Thanks a lot
      The F450 i have flies for about 14 mins on hover, 11 if flying around and 8-10 for aerobatics. The motors are pretty good: http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/s...50KV_302W.html

Whole build about 250 with 2x 2200mAh 25c lipo. Exclude transmitter & receiver. Pretty low budget flyer with over 3:1 power to weight ratio

Comment

Thanks Bro. Hopefully I can start building my quadcopter based on your setup for cost effective and good quality products.

Comment

Hi Sethy,

Can you share with me how you mount the KK Board to the F450 frame? Any pics will be good. Thanks!

Comment

he used the gyro foam tape. any servo tape or gyro tape will do actually

Comment

Careful on those clone arms, I've seen them break in the air a couple of times .

Comment

Working...
              X