Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

tuas , Jurong area ....where to fly?

Anyone can advise which area in Tuas can fly rc plan?
    Stay in Jurong but no field big enough like last time Jln Bahar.

Any kind bro can advise area to fly in Tuas or area near Upp Jurong.

Thank you

pls explore - Jalan tukang

Comment

Originally posted by zennith View Post
      pls explore - Jalan tukang
      Thank bro, from goggle map it look like a open space, will explore and update

Comment

Originally posted by Shark View Post
        Thank bro, from goggle map it look like a open space, will explore and update
        Today just flew 4 packs batt and no flyer around the field ....so so windy n siok

Comment

Originally posted by zennith View Post
          Today just flew 4 packs batt and no flyer around the field ....so so windy n siok
          4 packs own time own target with no other flyer..Must b damn shiok. Btw is that field big enough for a 1.3m wing plane?

Comment

Please wear shoes. I always kanna poke by mimosa. Lol

Comment

Able to ROG for a 1.4m EDF plane?
              Align TREX 600 N Pro With Skookum 720
              Align TREX 500 With TT GT5 FB
              HK 600 GT With EC 145 Fuselage Flying On Turnigy VBar 600
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by kok_yong2003 View Post
                Please wear shoes. I always kanna poke by mimosa. Lol
                thanks for the kind advise.. will remember to wear shoe go there..

Originally posted by gilera180 View Post
                Able to ROG for a 1.4m EDF plane?
                I also want to know cos it will be a good alternative to fly fast and bigger plane in the west..

I just explore Jln Bahar yesterday, the place don't really suitable for fly anymore.. lot of construction coming up.. there look like only one place more likely can fly , it at the back of the forist shop.. however I try walking down to there seem difficult cos the grass are very long and might injure your leg if not walk properly as the ground are uneven

Comment

Sorry tukang is not that big for bigger and fast plane. Size is just Ard 3 soccer field. But got few field to fly. Advice not to hit the building. Lol. Is good for small glider, dlg or multicoptor.

Comment

Maybe u can try old Holland. Is much suitable for flying

Comment

what about Tuas south ave 7 or 8... I google map and saw many big big open field not develop yet...
                      I know there is a RMS club there around Tuas south ave 1... so can we still fly there is I am not their memeber

Comment

U can try fly on Sunday at tuas, but beware don't hit Bangladesh. Lol. Normal day u will hit f16. One time I fly at tuas south ave 18 I think at the end of tuas with my multicopter and nearly hit by f16

Comment

Tuas South Ave 5, the open land next to REC. Quite a massive place to fly but have to be careful, don't fly out to sea!!

Comment

Originally posted by htay09 View Post
                            Tuas South Ave 5, the open land next to REC. Quite a massive place to fly but have to be careful, don't fly out to sea!!
                            That's the place I fly on Saturday late afternoon nearly hit by f16. Lol

Comment

U can try fly on Sunday at tuas, but beware don't hit Bangladesh. Lol. Normal day u will hit f16. One time I fly at tuas south ave 18 I think at the end of tuas with my multicopter and nearly hit by f16
                              Originally posted by htay09 View Post
                              That's the place I fly on Saturday late afternoon nearly hit by f16. Lol
                              Thanks all bro for the info. Will also explore tuas south... From the above comment tuas south ave 5 seem interesting to explore first.
                              This week Sat afternoon might go Jln Tukong look see look see first, if cannot fly then drive down Tuas south. Will bring my ehawk1400 to try.. So long never fly so better fly something easy first.

Comment

Working...
                              X