Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help needed!! Beginner here

I bought the multiplex easy star 2 (RR) recently.

Before I fitted the wings in, i noticed that there were two hook-shaped part on the end of the wing.

After pushing the two wings in (with the rod) I was unsure if the two hook-shaped parts of the wings cache on to each other.

I am worried that if I put the wings together wrongly, the wings of the plane might just fall off during flight.

Can anyone advise me on this please? Thanks.

P.S. : I have no experience flying a plane at all.

Could you post up some pictures?
    "For once you have tasted flight you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skywards, for there you have been and there you will long to return." - Leonardo Da Vinci

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen shot 2014-02-04 at PM 05.47.44.png
Views:	1
Size:	91.2 KB
ID:	977856

Sorry, i cant take a pic of my plane so have to take from internet.

But as you can see, there are two cache on both wings. How does one ensure that the the "hooks" are properly hooked on to each other so that the wing does not fall off?

Comment

Sir i am assuming that this is a beginner plane and i can make the following assumptions:

1) Its not a fast flyer

2) It looks like the wing will be go into a slot in the fuselage.

From my limited knowledge, I am pretty sure that if the wing is slotted, it will be a light friction fit and since you will be flying slow, the chances of your wing flying out is not so great.

From your picture above, you just have to push hard on the wings while slotting it in and it will click together.
        "For once you have tasted flight you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skywards, for there you have been and there you will long to return." - Leonardo Da Vinci

Comment

Thanks for your advice

I am now connecting the receiver

BTW, do you have a easy star 2 too?

Comment

sorry to hijack,

i wish to purchase such rc planes but where can i get it?? well i'm really an empty shell so any one can share / teach a newbie

kind of interested when watching those youtube rc planes, x8 cloud surfing.

Comment

You can find some of them at Fook Hai building Chinatown. Thats where I bought my planes.

Comment

Hi there!

I too was a beginner not too long ago, so I can share my experience. The wings should be similar to that of the sky surfer, and come together in a slot in the fuselage, held together by your wing spars. To tighten this link, many use either velcro or magnets on the inside to help hold the wings together with a firmer grip. You can consider those mods. Fairly easy to do.

Also, planes can be found at many retailers, including those listed on this forum. Online ordering is also possible from hobbling and all. Keep your options open. Fook Hai might be intimidating for beginners so you can always check online for models and parts.

Keep the dream going!

Comment

I need help here,i recently bought a Flysky FS-T4B.i plug in the servos and a RX pack to the RX,however, if I walk only 1 meter backwards, it will lose signal with the RX

Whats going on?????????????????

Comment

u plug in the servos to the respective channels .Can u tell me your Transmitter and receiver brand so I can tell u what to plug into which channel?

Comment

Hobbyking is good, however the shipping to SG.....
                      But Singapore hobby is also great, the people there have a lot of experience and can give u a lot of info and tips.

Comment

Working...
                      X