Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Adrianli View Post
    I am in a real world, not fantasy world leh. U would have to google to find them as I would not have them here. But that being said, there are many many pretty n pleasant looking ladies here.
    I also in real world, Bro! Just thot u might get lucky...wahaha!
    Heli-ADDICTION:
    Mikado Logos, RaptorG4s, X7F, 600ESP...
    JUST one more Logo...for the month.

Comment

On Sun, visited the historical ship(NYK Hikawa Maru) which is docked at the harbor.

From the ship, I get a panoramic view of Yokohama City.

Comment

Then I walked thru Yamashita Park and chanced upon a small cafe. Had lunch there, bugette with chicken curry. The bugette was crispy on the outside and soft on the inside. The type of flour used was different, its the same kind of bugette as those u can get from Duke Bakery in SG. The curry was spicy and delicious. Cost me Yen650(Curry set) + Yen420(Grape juice) = Yen1,070. Well spent with a nice view of the harbor too.

After lunch, saw some elderly doing water colouring painting of the Custom House. Very impressive.

Walked past and had a great view of the tallest building in Yokohama, second tallest in Japan.

Comment

Continue on to Red Brick warehouse where it is a flea market. I think ladies would love this place but not for me. Just go in look look see see.

Saw a Super Puma landed nearby, it was too loud to ignore.

Saw an uncle trying to sian a xmm with his pet rabbit. The pretty lady kept saying kawaii-neh. But I find the lady more kawaii.

Walked past the huge ferris wheel and roller coaster ride theme park, Cosmoworld.

Comment

Next, went to Cup Noodle Museum. Managed to find our made in SG noodles among the rows.

Comment

I was there at 1.30pm but had to wait till 4pm for my time slot to make my own cup noodles. Since I got nothing to do, so wait lor.

When my time slot reach, went to queue up and bought the empty cup from the vending machine. Me lack of artistic juices, so pardon the bare look of my cup.

Only kids allow to make their own noodles. I can only look on.

Can choose your soup base from four different flavors and four toppings out of the many many toppings.

Comment

Me shy so cant show me face. Thatz the mascot of the Cup Noodle Museum. And I bought something for my wife. But she scold me for buying the handphone thing, cos iphone cannot use. Me so outdated and didnt know that!!! Me still in Nokia era.

Comment

On the way back, hopped onto the Women only cabin. There are men inside too. Then went to read the label then I know why.

Dinner was ramen again but different shop.

Comment

My dinner last night. Its a huge portion, I can barely finish it!!! I think it is meant for two person meal. I found out that the assistant there at the ramen shop is a chinese from Shanghai. She has lived in Japan for 20+yrs, have a chinese husband and two kids. Boy in secondary school and girl already married.

Its great to be able to order what I want. The amt of spiciness of my ramen I require.

My Yen1,300 ramen. Its the dry type. U dip the ramen into the spicy soup and eat it. Very different from our mee pok tar in SG.

Comment

My wife asked me to find out the price of the rabbit food sold here. And I was surprised that it is half price here, compared to what she bought in SG!!! Really kena chop carrot head.

Rabbit treats bought in SG cost S$13.05 :

Rabbit treats here in Japan from Seiyu, cost Yen550(S$6.70). My rabbits will be very happy bunnies after they see what I bought for them. My wife request I buy more!!! Half-price leh!!!

Comment

My dinner last night. My wife say I big eater. A lot meh? I find it just nice. Still got space for two donuts(from Mister Donut) after this dinner.

Comment

Saw the delivery truck open its cargo space, machiam open its wing wana fly off liao like transformer.

First time see real life snow mobile being transported.

Comment

Had ramen again last night. After my fourth visit, he finally understands what I want. More char siew!!!

Comment

Just did my online check-in.

'm coming home
                              I'm coming home
                              tell the World I'm coming home

But I prefer this version because of the heli(AgustaWestland AW109).

Comment

Visited Nissan Gallery Global HQ on Sat morning. Photos here:

I was in Yokohama, Japan for work. Only the day I am to fly back, made a visit yo Nissan Gallery Global Headquarters right there in Yokohama city centre. Its located right next to Yokohama train station. I was there ten minutes early before they opened their doors. Here are the photos I would to ...

My last meal in Japan, at Yoshinoya. Pretty nice set meal and pretty waitress serving me.

My taxi ride to the airport.

My flight was at 5pm, boarding at 4.30pm and when I went to the gate at 4pm, the plane just arrived. Its amazing how fast they turn the plane ard!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X