Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ben View Post
    Thanks for those beautiful pictures. Your ship dry docking here? What is the Shipyard name? Safe journey
    Me not here for any drydocking job. Its other work.

If drydocking work, I dont think I will have any time to travel ard at all. Everyday will be a shack day.

Comment

Reminds me of this song esp when I am alone here with no other singaporean in sight. Colleagues all ang mo, every other night they just hit the bar n make merry. I stay in hotel watch xinmsn catch up tv.

Comment

Originally posted by ang View Post
        Haha...don't be so siao on leh, touch down in morning still got to go back office?? Unless you earn tones...hahaha

yam yam...for the crackers...thanks.
        My office shifted, and I have not even seen my new office or my new desk!!!

Comment

Ok guys, its goodbye Japan, need to go catch a train and a plane to be back in SG now. See u guys back in SG.

Thread closed.

Comment

Thread open again.

My boss just told me today that I will be going to Japan for at least two weeks of work again. Look out for more pictures from me again.

Comment

Camping...
              Heli-ADDICTION:
              Mikado Logos, RaptorG4s, X7F, 600ESP...
              JUST one more Logo...for the month.

Comment

Konichiwa. Just arrived here in Yokohama, Japan yesterday. My taxi ride from airport to the hotel. 10km trip only and cost me Yen 4310!!! Exchange rate is SGD1 : Yen82. So its abt SGD50!!! Lucky can claim from company later.

My hotel room.My colleague book for me twin room cos he say single room will be too small for me.

Comment

My dinner on the first night, a corner ramen shop. This time jia lat, no picture in the menu. Have to point and choose and hope for the best. What appears before me is heavenly. Somemore, I upsize. Chose one of the Yen800 + Yen200(biggest size) = Yen1,000.

Comment

Many years ago while in Tokyo, need to buy ticket from vending machine. Also no pictures. Wanted noodles but anyhow press and had rice instead !

Comment

My ang mo colleague brought me to a small town. Visited their pasar malam and bought some weird food. Squeeze with all the xmm there too.

Comment

Visited the Ramen museum on Sat.

Comment

Tried the famous Muka ramen. Delicious lah, its soup is thick and very flavorful. The best ramen soup I ever had. But I dont like the noodles, too hard n thick for my liking. Queue for a fooking 40mins just to try it.

But one bowl of ramen aint gona satisfy me. Tried the one next door. The noodle is thin like mee kia but soup lose to Muka. However still very flavorful and nice. Much much much much better than the ones in SG.

Comment

Next, went to Chinatown in Yokohama City. It is the biggest Chinatown in the world. It is really very big with multiple entrances and served by two train stations. I dont understand why the Japanese so crazy abt chinese food. 70% of the shops there are food. Nice to hear mandarin being spoken as I can know understand what they talking. Most staff there are from PRC. But I bought nothing or ate nothing there. Too full from my ramen lunch.

My light dinner after a very heavy lunch. Some beer, some fruit and some meat to end the day.

Comment

so where are the XMMs like maria ozawa and ameri ichinose? Dun see any leh...wahaha! wonderful food pics though
                              Heli-ADDICTION:
                              Mikado Logos, RaptorG4s, X7F, 600ESP...
                              JUST one more Logo...for the month.

Comment

Originally posted by feudallordcult View Post
                                so where are the XMMs like maria ozawa and ameri ichinose? Dun see any leh...wahaha! wonderful food pics though
                                I am in a real world, not fantasy world leh. U would have to google to find them as I would not have them here. But that being said, there are many many pretty n pleasant looking ladies here.

Comment

Working...
                                X