Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good sharing

Comment

Will post more interesting stuff on Japan as I go. But will not post anything abt work here, so please do not ask me anything abt work here. Here is for us to relax.

Just had my dinner. I drove past this place yesterday and decided to check it out. The ramen is nice. The fried rice very fragrant. They dont understand me when I say I wana add char siew. I use the word add and extra but they scratch their head. Then I said big char siew. Then they got it. How to say add or extra in Japanese?

And the surprising thing is they got sambal chilli!!! It has been a week since I ate any chilli here. Whack quarter bottle and told them the chilli was o-e-shi. Very spicy, I like it.

I ordered the combo on the top left.

My order :

Didnt take a pic of the shop from outside cos its snowing. So grab it off google streetview :

Comment

Nice! Thanks for sharing.

Comment

Picture of the "Pay Tv" vending machine at my hotel. Very discrete.

Comment

Decided to take a road trip to the third most scenic view in Japan, AmanoHashidate.

Photos from my road trip to AmanoHashidate yesterday. This time, I rented the car directly with the hotel, much cheaper!!! The car is provided by the same company that I rented from previously. The car size provided also bigger, this time its a new Nissan Latio. Its only 1,227km on the odo. Still got new car smell.

The route, about 126km round trip :

Comment

Headed out to Nariaiji Temple first which had a good view of AmanoHashidate. Photos of the temple :

Next to the temple is a viewing deck :

Comment

My colleague did told me to visit a coastal town further up. So I went there to have a look. Its really coastal driving on the way there, as in driving next to the sea!!! The town is very small and all houses are built next to the sea. Had my lunch there, at one of the shop house. The owner want me to try sashimi, but me not into raw food so ordered fried rice.

Coastal driving taken from my Garmin car cam :

Comment

Made my way to AmanoHashidate. The parking there is really expensive. Yen800 per entry. When I was there, was lucky to see the revolving bridge opened twice. I just walked a small part of the sand bar as it is really cold and raining. I think view it from the top is better than actually being there.

I wanted to take the boat ride in their fancy boats. But it will cost me Yen2,500 just for a 10mins tour ard the bay. My jaw dropped and just thanked the person. Taking the boat from one end to the other only Yen800. But I parked my car at this end and dont wish to walk back.

Comment

On my way back, I stopped at one of the shops along the route to buy some oranges. And again stopped at the seafood market for crab. But this time, I bought the half crab plate. A big mistake, the crab was not that fresh and not sweet like the first time I had it when I ordered the whole crab. Will never buy such pre-prepared dishes again.

Comment

I have completed my work here liao. Just booked my flight and bought my train tickets. I am coming home after two weeks in Japan!!! Will miss Japan. But still will not eat raw food.

Comment

Welcome home safely.

Me too, previous job travel alot in Japan (Ikebukuru, Tokyo), still can take raw fish. Tried once, the fish swim in my stomach...

Comment

Originally posted by ang View Post
                          Welcome home safely.

Me too, previous job travel alot in Japan (Ikebukuru, Tokyo), still can take raw fish. Tried once, the fish swim in my stomach...
                          Me still here in Japan, flight is tonight and back in SG tmr morning. Still contemplating whether to go back office tmr or just stay at home. I bought some crab crackers to share. Come this sunday, I'll bring them. Cant wait to get my hands on my tx again.

Comment

Thanks for those beautiful pictures. Your ship dry docking here? What is the Shipyard name? Safe journey

Comment

Welcome home.....I am sure your TX also waiting for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Adrianli View Post
                                Me still here in Japan, flight is tonight and back in SG tmr morning. Still contemplating whether to go back office tmr or just stay at home. I bought some crab crackers to share. Come this sunday, I'll bring them. Cant wait to get my hands on my tx again.
                                Haha...don't be so siao on leh, touch down in morning still got to go back office?? Unless you earn tones...hahaha

yam yam...for the crackers...thanks.

Comment

Working...
                                X